World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
keith22

Merry Christmas to me.

keith22

An interesting Christmas present for me this year. Extra anxiety and a bottle of Valtrex. Wooo Hooo!

Another newbie saying hello

WarriorKing

With about 400,000 people a year going into the doc with fresh cases of herpes, you probably had about 30,000 other people celebrating in the same way :)

keith22

Woo Hoo Merry virus-mas!? That may be highly inappropriate. But I am feeling a bit highly inappropriate this evening. Been an awfully long year and then this is the topper. I will adjust obviously but dang what a foolish mistake I made.

AquariusAngel

Welcome to our club Keith :D Well you know the saying 'we all make mistakes' so don't beat yourself up over it. It won't do you any good, it will only do Herp good because that is when he likes to come out and play the most..when we are stressed, sick and basically when our immune system is compromised. Read up to the right of here, it has a wealth of information and it will help you better understand what its all about. Remember too that we are here for support whenever the need may arise.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • WilsoInAus
      You’re on the right track for sure. Did you get a swab of the lesions? Have you had an IgG blood retest for HSV?
    • amsb88
      I would like to hear from those who have genital hsv 1... I’m thinking that I have type 1 because the guy I believe gave it to me had cold sores.. or is this assumption wrong? What’s the chances of having type 2 from his cold sores? 
    • Tone123
      https://www.technologyreview.com/s/609722/crispr-in-2018-coming-to-a-human-near-you/
    • Trace67
      LOL...............what a crock of shit! Lets get some of Rich Mancuscos magic minerals and some crystals to go with it.
    • smilingagain
      I am very sorry that you are feeling the way you do at this time.  I went through the full range of feelings and emotions you describe for more than 10X as long as you have (that's right over 30 years) .  I have no idea if what I am going to tell you will be of benefit but I have no doubt what soever that HSV2 has been eliminated from my life.    This happened several months ago.  How?  Through SCALAR ENERGY.  It is still hard for me believe at times that I am now free of it, but it's true. If you want to know more you should go to the website and read it all.  creativestrength.us  I have absolutely no connection to the good people at this site other than I am now totally well from the treatment (not expensive) and am telling my story in the hopes that the same will happen to them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.