World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
arevena

Hey HO!

arevena

Hi guys!!! I'm so happy I'm here!!

I've been "blessed" with a cold sore since my ex boyfriend passed it to me when I was 15. Knowing nothing about cold sore and it's nature, I kept scratching the blisters and treated it repeatedly with surgical spirit! I was so young and silly then! Anyway, It created a massive scar above my lip and the virus is happy to appear there even 3 times a month, increasing the size of the scar every time. Anyway, long story short- cold sore causes a lot of problems and sometimes trauma in my life. It forced me to sleep more and eat more healthily (good thing!) but pretty much anything can trigger it!

Anyway, I'm here to say hi so again, hello to everyone! I can't wait to get to know others' stories and find out about some remedies and also share my own ideas and experiences!

All the best!

package deal

welcome to the board. if your having that many outbreaks maybe you should talk to your doc about meds like v ertex to help ward off ob.

arevena

Thanks! I'm going to get an app tomorrow. I havent realised there're antiviral pills. I thought only cream and patches. For the last year I've been using Virulite and it definitely shorthens the outbreak time. But It would be very nice to also preven it altogether! xx