World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
RLJ

Hello

RLJ

Well i'm new to herpes and new to this sight, so I just thought I would say hello.

WarriorKing

You will find that this is a very active site. Also you might want to join the folks in live chat sometimes.

RLJ

Well i'm kinda shy, its a real flaw of mine. Its hard for me to talk to people I dont know, but when I do I usaly make good frends. It sounds even funyer When you add in the fact I spent 4 years in the navy, I have a job that takes me to a new state every year it seams like, and I have to meat new people all the time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • dont quit!17
      Doesn't this suck. Using protection and still catching this BS. Uggh, my life story!!
    • Voyager2
      I think Dr. Jerome is just being cautious. I've followed what he's done and have 100% confidence in him. Predicting the exact number of years to a cure would be hard, but their last article about HSV makes me think it can't be too far off. 
    • Leemell48
      Did you ever find out if this was herpes or not?
    • WilsoInAus
      @GotMeAtLast I doubt the doctor actually told you that, that doesn’t explain why you kept coming here looking for validation.  By your own admission, you have had oral HSV-1 for years. Further you have never swabbed positive from your genital region. Everyone is allowed to form their own conclusions on the basis of that truth. If you wish to conclude you have genital herpes, that’s OK. If I want to conclude you don’t, that’s OK.
    • Leemell48
      It's been five months since possible exposure and keep having symptoms. I keep experiencing thigh and pelvic pain and thick discharge. Also get shooting pains vaginally and on my butt. I just saw a small white bump inside my labia and next to it is a small open sore. They don't hurt when touched but the rest of my vagina hurts when touched or sitting. Does any of this sound like anyone's ob? I got tested in October but I'm scared I tested too early and now having trouble getting a doctor to retest me  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.