World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
a vida e bela

Terrified of Aunt Flo now *girl thread*

a vida e bela

*sigh*... It's not like I ever "liked" getting it. Recently I went off the B/C Pill cause the hormones were turning me into a psychopath. I knoww it was the pills cause I actually feel sane again. I thought I'd have to take antidepresants but I'm good now in that regard.

Anyways I got the IUD and my cramps first off are excruitiating... I have a little pain when I'm ovulating, and that time of the month is so much heavier. The icing on the cake, is that during all that now - I'm having outbreaks. The cramps I get feel like I'm holding a spiked mace inside me and all of a sudden had a muscle contraction. So sharp internal, stabbing pains, paired with what feels like a broken lower back. Then on top of that I start getting tingly, achey, nerve pain associated with my outbreak. The pain for an entire two weeks is sooo exhausting. I only feel like a woman for about a week out of the whole month by the time my OB is gone after I've stopped bleeding. The rest of the time I feel like a diseased, pained, creature of disgustingness. I really hate thissssss... Bring on the tylenol 3 please.

a vida e bela

2nd to the above........ does anyone ever wish they could kick their boyfriend in the nuts really, really hard, and punch them in the pelvis so they would have a rough idea of how much it hurts being a girl once a month?

(I mean... not literally wish... but u know like... without being mean or abusive - they were cool with it and genuinely wanted to feel your pain just once so they could understand?) lol... I'm being rediculous I know. I don't want to assault my boyfriend at all. Ughhhh... OWWWWWW :'-(

RadioLove

Wow. I'd like to call that "kick to the sack" a spiritual awakening. There is a Hindu word for it but it escapes me now. LOL It makes it sound more pleasant and like you are doing him a favor. :D

IUD's not properly inserted or ones that have shifted into an incorrect position may be the cause of the unusually painful cramps. I've been told the copper in IUD's also effect menstruation.

I went in for a replacement IUD and found the first one was inserted incorrectly or shifted and I was just lucky not to have gotten pregnant. Maybe you need to have your IUD checked?

a vida e bela

I would like to say the force of kicking your SO in the nads... is of pure kundalini shakti feminine energy. lol

I'm evil.

Yeah, I need to go for my follow up, I had it placed in Nov. I can still feel the strings... but I definitely need to go for my follow up appointment. My sister said my cramps are normal. I hate them and hate everyone who says that. My boyfriend "lol" at me when I said how much flippin pain I was in.

All the more reason I should "awaken" him to the facts. Either bring me soup and medicine and cuddles or stfu.

I hate herpes too - I think who ever invented it should go play in traffic now. Okthxbye.

RadioLove

My sister, she has never been pregnant, had to have her newly inserted IUD taken out because her cramps were something terrible. Turns out, they suggest you have had at least one child to make IUD's a better fit or something. Eh... they are always changing their minds about things like that...

I've never had painful cramps... but maybe my baby maker is just "fluffy/fat" and I don't notice it? :D

elmerette

You had me laughing about the kundalini feminine energy! I don't get ob's with every period, but I do have painful cramps and since I am unable to use tampons, the pads cause chafing. Until this last month, no ob's, but the chafing caused one this time! Birth control really isn't an issue for me, so can't help with the iud stuff. Hope it gets better for ya soon.

Oh jeez.. I totally feel your pain. While I've never had an IUD, I found taking birth control pills to cause my already severe cramps to a higher level. I'm still trying to figure out what sort of birth control will work for me - my dad told me that my mom had cramps really bad too while she was on birth control, so in my case it might be something hereditary. Who knows.

I've had many wishes that I was born a man just to avoid what I go through every month.

In my case though, Advil, a nice hot water bottle and a couch to lay on really makes me feel better.

package deal
2nd to the above........ does anyone ever wish they could kick their boyfriend in the nuts really, really hard, and punch them in the pelvis so they would have a rough idea of how much it hurts being a girl once a month?

heck yes, i wish i could kick all men so they know what it like to be a girl but beleive me the men could not take it. They may be strong in all other areas but face it ladies when it becomes to being ill or in pain they are wimps. But i rather be the girl i am then a man

RadioLove

LOL If it were up to men to bare children... our future as a species is doomed. I think chemically we are designed to "forget" the child birth experience because. I seriously doubt anyone of us would willingly go through it all again if we could remember all the crap and pain associated with pregnancy and child birth like it was yesterday.