Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scenario for uncircumcised male

4 posts in this topic

Uncircumcised Male

1. shaved genital region 5 days prior to unprotected sex

2. excessive shea butter treatment underneath foreskin 2 weeks prior to sex

3. excessive alcohol during holiday season

4. 4 bumps linearly aligned, 2 cm or so spacing, along shaft of penis day after unprotected sex. no clusters.

5. 1 bump on penis head 2 days after unprotected sex

6. no watery, or pus filled blisters, each shaft bump has scabbed over

7. the bump on penis head isn't healing quickly due to foreskin retraction peeling scab

8. no flu, no fever, no chills, no fatigue, no itching, no prodrome symptoms

9. right groin lymph node swollen...same side of ob

10. excessive urination with pain prior to, and burn after, urination*

11. tough to pull foreskin over head

12. swollen head, mostly around glands of 6 o'clock and 1 o'clock where urethra hole denotes 12 o'clock

13. frequent vasocongestion (blue balls)

14. itchy / swollen eyes

15. slight smegma...never seen it in my life before...funky odor

16. no blood, nor noticeable discharge in urine

*urination problem cleared up overnight after a liter of organic cranberry juice

i know most of you aren't dr's, and i know to see one. the appointment is set for later this week. i have no live cultures to be swabbed and i know it's too early for the blood test to be positive.

what do you think? does this scream classic 1st ob?

Share on other sites really spend a lot of time looking at your cock ;-)

That being said every ones first outbreak is different... for me I got really bad flu symptoms and swollen lymph glands in my legs, as well as sciatic pain (stiff thigh) ect. Swollen gland doesn't always mean herpes just means you have an "infection" it could be a scratch or stubbed toe even. Can you ask you partner whether they have herpes...that might give you a better idea of risk? Just remember it is more likely statistically that you don't have herpes than that you do. Only 1 in 4 have HSV 2 and even if they do have it it is less risky for a man to get it from a if they did have herpes I think the risk is around 5% per year if you are having sex 3-4 times a week. You are looking at a quite small risk I think--not that, that helps if you do have it...but for now console yourself that the chance is tiny.

Not only do I agree with VTiny, but also will say that this doesn't sound even remotely like a "classic" primary OB.

Get to a doc and have things looked at. Hopefully that will put your mind at ease, one way or the other.

i asked her, over the phone, and she said no. however, her inflection didn't sound too convincing, nor was she concerned with me breaking the ice that i've got a problem going on. there was the classic response of her angelic lifestyle...yada yada yada. so she's either lying, unaware of her condition, or hasn't had a scare of "oh @#$%" severity. the timing of previous sexual activity along with tests, assuming no false neg, nearly rules out everyone but her. this is quite possibly me over analyzing from stressing the situation.

@VTiny and RealisticGal

thank you for the optimism. it's made me relax quite a bit. hopefully, i'll find out what's going on soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• Beached4life
      I have had chronic BV and yeast infections since HSV 2 diagnosis last fall. I'm now starting to piece the two together! This really helps. Yesterday was the first time I noticed an "internal" outbreak. On my period and my vagina is so swollen I can barely fit a tampon. Very painful to touch inside and out. I'm wondering if I've been having internal outbreaks for months and just not realizing it-- hence the BV and yeast to boot.    Been doing probiotics and peroxide, but haven't tried your mixture. I will attempt to alleviate these symptoms. It sucks!!! I miss being young, pure, and perfect in those lady parts let me tell you. 
    • brookeb300
      I do think that they need more antibodies.  Why didn't they hire Bill Halford to help them awhile ago?  yea i know - is it possible to get put all of those antibodies in their adjuvant or whatever?  I think that they have the right idea though, maybe. Idk how long antibodies will actually stay in your system.  But I like the idea of getting an antibody shot every year instead of putting more herpes in my body.  Idk
    • b12castles Waiting for replies from experts in the forum to better comprehend that 66% reduction
    • justified
      Thank you so much for that information. It is exciting to hear that there may be something in my future to help with this.  And thank you so much for caring.  My feelings were really hurt with the first response I received.  I was ready to just not participate in the forum anymore.  I know there are kind people out there and was hoping when I got up this morning and checked that someone would read what I wrote and believe me.  I am going to check out the Halford research too.  Thanks again!
    • Destroyedbythis
      I've had this about 6 months. Not had outbreak since first. But today I'm having burning from my coccyx between my buttocks. Is this right? 
    • Destroyedbythis
      I've had this about 6 months. Not had outbreak since first. But today I'm having burning from my coccyx between my buttocks. Is this right? 
    • LucyLevi
      Hi Rich As a matter of interest... are you and the other triallers reporting back to Halford on your progress? Thanks Lucy  
    • Tinatwo
      Thanks everyone! That makes me feel better.  I think I have just been paranoid  because it was the first time I had sex with someone since getting H.  I'm sure it's something else.  It was just super weird though because he was all about me even after we had sex.. Even when I was gone... And then as soon as I was back,  just totally uninterested.  But his loss I guess...time to move on. 
    • new person
      hi everyone, since i have been recently diagnosed with genital herpes. i have few doubts about my breakouts. in this early october, i had my first breakouts, and obviously it was very painful time for me. but when my breakouts disappered , i again felt itching and tingling on my genitals,anus and all over the area of buttocks and inner thigh. i tought since it is healing therefore it is itching. but it continued for a week. when i went to the doctor to ask about this condition, with the fact knowing i have herpes, she told me it may be due to fungal infection and prescribed me medicines according to that. after taking medicines 20% itching was gone but still itching continued. yesterday itself i noticed one red bump on my one part of my vaginal lip. and the following day i saw same 2-3 lesions on my vaginal lips and inside of it. it is still itchy but mild than the first breakouts.  now my question arises is it possible to have your second breakout without a gap or 2-3 breakouts in a row. because i have my 2 breakouts that is primary and the second breakout within a month.
    • Dragonfly07
      I contracted HSV2 about 3 months ago. Ironically I met an amazing guy not too long after and I couldn't be happier with how things are going. We have been intimate but I don't feel like I can't completely be myself because I'm not sure what we can do and what we cant. He doesn't have HSV so I fear that I will give it to him. I know there will always be a risk for him no matter if we use protection or not. I just feel that I could be more confident with that part of our relationship and not hold back as much if I knew exactly what our boundaries were in terms of protecting him. Any suggestions????  
  • Featured