World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
SATX

My very first post

SATX

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, this actually my very first post. I was diagnosed on December 17, 2010. I was extremely nervous, but my doctor was great and took the time to give me a lot of information about my new diagonoses. A month later, I am doing very good!

PeacefulClarity

Hi SATX and welcome. Sounds like you are full of positivity, how are you doing today?

Sunshine2you

Hi Peaceful,

I'm glad you're doing well, and I'm glad you have a supportive doctor. Keep the good thoughts coming our way! :)

PeacefulClarity

Hi Sunshine, how is your day going today?. I'm feeling good today. I don't really have a doctor, i have a regular physician but he doesn't even know i have herpes as many times as i've had visited his office. You know some of these doctors, they want you in and out of the office as quick as possible. Even better than a doctor, i've found great support in people like you Sunshine2you.

package deal

Welcome to the board i glad you had a doc who took time out with you to explain everything to you. Me i got diagnosed at the health clinic the doc was anything but nice