World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Sangria

a rush of emotions....

Sangria

Of all people to see after i have been avoiding all calls...my f***ing ex..my f***ing giver of this WONDERFUL gift ....he showed up for me to braid his hair..unwillingly i did but when i finished he started talkin about he know I still have feelings for him and I have not gotten over him....I told him I got over him a long time ago but he refused to get that through his head... then he tried to feel me up :( ...i pushed him away and tell him to leave..i opened door and all for him (truth be told i was kinda fearful he would have took what he wanted cause he said he could rip off all my clothes and i could not do anything to stop him)...i told him i would call the police..he asked if i would do that i said yes, the thought have crossed my mind ( and the police is looking for him because some underaged girl apparently ran away from home and spent the weekend with him at his house)..with that he left and at the same time he was leavin my mom and her man friend was coming inside....

Why do i attract these kind of peolple? What is wrong with me? I can't believe i was actually with him....

RadioLove

Some people just don't get it. Maybe all the wires in their head are crossed?

He sounds like he gets off on preying on others, unfortunately he's not going to stop unless someone stops him. I would have slammed the door in his face. I probably would have met him at the door with rubbing alcohol and a lighter. Nah, :D I'm a much better person than that. You held your ground, that's the most important thing.

I came up with this... People, genuinely good people, are like beacons of light. When you spend a lot of time in the dark, of course you are attracted to these lights. A charming personality is a great characteristic. Sadly it seems to also be a weapon.

MsLucy

I think we tend to attract people who compliment our personality traits. Those with empathetic, giving personalities tend to attract emotionally/pyschologically needy people. Those who tend to see themselves as victims attract users and manipulators... and so on.

That's not to say that we don't often attract people with similar personalities, but in some instances, just the opposite. One personality type supports/enables the other... like Baileys23 inferred... moths to the light.

I think what gave you away was that you agreed to braid his hair, even though it was against your better judgement. That showed that, even though you realize he's a scumbag, in some way, you were still vulnerable to his manipulation. And it showed him that, as well, which (in his mind) opened the door for him to try to exert further power over you by making sexual overtures. The fact that you stood up to him, and didn't let him intimidate you further, probably convinced him that he's run out of moves where you're concerned. I hope so.

Sangria

Thank you both for your comments....

The sad thing is he called a few hours after saying that he still loves me..i did not respond..then he said he would call me later to talk about it but i took off my phone for the day...I truely have to cut himout of my completely and stop feeling..am not sure of the word..'sorry' for him i guess...

He was actually blaming me for his 'rampage' of being with numerous women after we broke up....and that he secretly deep down hate women because he figure they would mess up or have messed up by doin some shit and he gets revenge on them treating them badly and rough in bed (thankfully that never happened with me)...my best friend say be cautious and stay clear at all cost and i have to stop being 'nice' and tell him as it is....if that situaton ever occur i soo would but angry men these day are unpredictable!

RadioLove

You have to "trim the fat" and get rid of this guy.

I absolutely hate it when men and women blame the opposite sex for all the wrong in their life. They think they are getting back at the people, who in their twisted mind, made them this way. Instead of taking responsibility of who they are, they point the finger and cry foul.

This guy doesn't know what love is. He can't love and everything you've said about him proves this. He wants to own people. He wants to force people into his life that he can control. He's forcing himself into your life. Girl, seriously... The best thing to do at this point is to tell him to leave you alone, get a restraining order and move on with your life.

Every time you talk to him, you are telling him you are open to him and his advances. He sees these openings as a chance to manipulate you and bury himself deeper into your life. My ex-husband is the same way. In one breath he tells me he still loves me and wants to work things out... and without skipping a beat, tells me how much of a whore I am. I changed my phone number, moved into a new apartment and even quit my old job to get away from him. I refuse to let some maniac ruin my life so I vanished off his radar.