World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
fallensouljagal

Hello, imma 33 yo from lr, arkansas

fallensouljagal

HI, LIVING WITH "H" HAS BEEN A DEPRESSING EXPERIENCE FOR ME. I STILL FEEL THAT LIFE WILL GO ON AND IT IS SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR ME. I JOINED THIS GROUP ALMOST A YEAR AGO AND ONLY BEEN BACK A COUPLE OF TIMES TO GIVE ENCOURAGEMENT BUT NEVER POSTED ANYTHING LIKE THIS. MAYBE THIS IS ME COMING OUT OF DENIAL. I HAVE BEEN ALONE THIS WHOLE TIME AND SEX TOYS CAN'T REPLACE LOVE. LOVE IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR OR A SERIOUS FRIEND AND I HOPE I DON'T SOUND CRAZY OR DESPERATE. SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY PLEASE :wavey:.

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS CAN HAPPEN IF YOU THINK YOUR WORTH IS THE SAME AS MINE.

WarriorKing

You might try the herpes and std dating sites as a first step to either start chatting or meet someone. There are many people looking for the same there.

fallensouljagal

Thanks for the advice mr honest. This really helps me out a lot.

ResponsibilityFirst

I jus found out I have herpes and we live n the same area. Id love to chat w u more, I could really use a friend right now. Confused31.jb@gmail....anytime

red tide

hi there im 31 years old i think im in the same situation as you ok please drop me a line if if you are interested to be my friend .thank you have a good day