World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Bebegrl305

Im sadddd

Bebegrl305

Hi I am a 21 year old female. i live in Florida and have a 3 year old. I have only had one partner in the last year, and was diagnosed with Genital Herpes a year ago. Any postive thoughts would be nice, I have kept this to myself and Dont know how to let it out...

Itakichan

Hi!

What 3 year old do you have?

I'm in nearly the same situation like you.

The last year I also had only one partner and he gave me genital herpes.

I'm also very depressive but crying sometimes helps...there you can let any negative feelings out.

Talk with your mum or good friends. They might listen to you ;)

Phalaenopsis

Bebegrl305, Welcome! :wavey:

You will find support here - you are not alone.

It's okay to be sad and cry - I think that pretty much all of us have gone and go through the Stages. ;) It does get better.

Bunnehkiss

Hey Bebegrl, glad you joined. I was starting to get depressed with my diagnosis as well til I found this site. Until today, only two people knew, one of which I consider a mentor of sorts since she's had HSV since 2005 and the other is my guy. Finally let a good friend of mine from Virginia know this evening and I was amazed at how supportive she was. I hope you can find a friend you trust enough to tell about this -- support is so important in these big matters. Good luck with everything, and remember this is not the end of your dating life! Big hug!