I must repost....God can and will heal...

I had to repost again because I see that the devil is angry and I want to make him even angrier. God can and will heal. It's all about believing. Whatever you put in your mind then that's what its's going to be. Negative thoughts bring about negative actions. Positive, vice versa. The more I say in my mind...."I am healed in the name of Jesus", the better I feel. I know that God will move it's a matter of when. I thank Him for what He's done for me, for what He's doing for me, and what He's going to do for me. He is real. Jesus knows us inside and out. I have taken this problem to Him and I'm standing on faith that He's already solved it. You'll read my testimony in due time. The devil is a liar! Whoever wants to get mad about it can be mad!

• 1 month later...
SpecialGuest1234

Have you ever stopped to consider that God allows things to happen for a reason? I believe that I have comfort. I don't need to be completely healed in order to have peace in my life. Perhaps God is using me to help others. Besides... who do we think we are to expect to live the perfect life here on Earth when Christ paid the ultimate sacrifice?

Perhaps it's time for you to rethink things...

Best Wishes,

Angela

No, Yoshi I don't need to rethink anything. I am on track with the Lord as far as my belief in Him. He a good God. Maybe you need to "reread" my post to better understand what I was saying. Let me clarify then since you want to get all wrong with me. What I am saying is that I am happy becasue all things are in His hand. The situation is healed whether or not I am completly physically healed. Each day I am renewed and healed....you understand. He has healed me mentally and emotionally, He has brought me to a level of happiness and acceptance. I am no longer derpressed and in denial. That's why I said that the devil is angry...God is healing me in so many ways due to this disease and I thank Him for it. I am a new person. I hope you can now rethink things. THANK YOU!

• 7 months later...
No' date=' Yoshi I don't need to rethink anything. I am on track with the Lord as far as my belief in Him. He a good God. Maybe you need to "reread" my post to better understand what I was saying. Let me clarify then since you want to get all wrong with me. What I am saying is that I am happy becasue all things are in His hand. The situation is healed whether or not I am completly physically healed. Each day I am renewed and healed....you understand. He has healed me mentally and emotionally, He has brought me to a level of happiness and acceptance. I am no longer derpressed and in denial. That's why I said that the devil is angry...God is healing me in so many ways due to this disease and I thank Him for it. I am a new person. I hope you can now rethink things. THANK YOU![/quote']

Well that?s great that god has healed you mentally but I thought you said he knows us inside and out, if that where true one would think he could heal you physically as well. I guess we will have to rely on the devil to give us a vaccine.

Hmm. I guess I mean that quite literally, since science = the devil to people like you correct?

• 4 months later...
Herpesisthedevil

Science is the devil, if it weren't for science I would have never gotten herpes in the first place. I would have never been for that matter b/c I am the second offspring of c-section and back in the day that was almost always fatal to the mother.

So it is all science's fault that i'm in this predicament.

Its too bad that I wasn't born in Palestine 2000 years ago so Jesus could rub my genitals and cure my herpes.

Its really not fair that Jesus cured some people 2000 years ago and has now left it up to us to cure what we can. Without Jesus's help we have only been able to save millions of lives and only increase the average life expectancy by about 40 years. I mean come on Jesus, we need your help with this. And instead of just touch and healing, do you think you could possibly take the time and write down the cure for every disease in existence and ever will be, you are all-knowing aren't you?

• 4 weeks later...
Science is the devil, if it weren't for science I would have never gotten herpes in the first place. I would have never been for that matter b/c I am the second offspring of c-section and back in the day that was almost always fatal to the mother.

So it is all science's fault that i'm in this predicament.

Its too bad that I wasn't born in Palestine 2000 years ago so Jesus could rub my genitals and cure my herpes.

Its really not fair that Jesus cured some people 2000 years ago and has now left it up to us to cure what we can. Without Jesus's help we have only been able to save millions of lives and only increase the average life expectancy by about 40 years. I mean come on Jesus, we need your help with this. And instead of just touch and healing, do you think you could possibly take the time and write down the cure for every disease in existence and ever will be, you are all-knowing aren't you?

Do I detect a little bitterness here? I don't how much of your post is tongue-in-cheek, but I'll assume you're being honest. I'm not sure if I understand your post completely. How did you get herpes? As for it not being "fair" Jesus hasn't cured you and others, well, I'm not sure you quite understand how faith and belief works. As with any ailment, a person has to come to terms with the disease both mentally and physically, healing can begin by learning to deal with the anger and bitterness first. Anger has caused a lot more heartache in this world than herpes ever could claim. If you learn to deal with that first, then the healing process has begun! I believe this is where God can help. Jesus did perform a lot of miracles during his brief time on earth, but he wasn't here to just cure our physical selves, he came here to 'cure' our souls. That he accomplished and he still can. His message will always be that of Hope. I wish you the best!

• 7 months later...
InGodslovinghands
Do I detect a little bitterness here? I don't how much of your post is tongue-in-cheek, but I'll assume you're being honest. I'm not sure if I understand your post completely. How did you get herpes? As for it not being "fair" Jesus hasn't cured you and others, well, I'm not sure you quite understand how faith and belief works. As with any ailment, a person has to come to terms with the disease both mentally and physically, healing can begin by learning to deal with the anger and bitterness first. Anger has caused a lot more heartache in this world than herpes ever could claim. If you learn to deal with that first, then the healing process has begun! I believe this is where God can help. Jesus did perform a lot of miracles during his brief time on earth, but he wasn't here to just cure our physical selves, he came here to 'cure' our souls. That he accomplished and he still can. His message will always be that of Hope. I wish you the best!

I agree with MikeTwo; although, Jesus does heal today. He healed 2000 years ago, 100 years ago, and He still will continue to heal until he returns. The Bible states that if God wills it, we have faith, and persistence He will heal us because God's perfect will is for us to be completely pure, and better. I have seen healings at my church in front of my eyes, and I believe with all of my heart. Two things blocking people from that complete healing is a lack of faith in Jesus Christ, or that we are choosing to turn from God in our daily actions instead of remaining on his straight and narrow path. HE LOVES US YOU GUYS! If you had a child and she asked for an egg, would you give her a stone? NO! So how much more does our Lord God love you and want to heal you. It will not always be a healing of the physical, but of the soul; yes, sometimes, but honestly, have you had complete faith in our Lord, and just asked? Told Him you wanted to submit your life to Him in all ways, and you can't make the disease better oin your own? Things will happen, amazing things! MAY GOD BLESS YOUR DAY! : D

I agree with MikeTwo; although, Jesus does heal today. He healed 2000 years ago, 100 years ago, and He still will continue to heal until he returns. The Bible states that if God wills it, we have faith, and persistence He will heal us because God's perfect will is for us to be completely pure, and better. I have seen healings at my church in front of my eyes, and I believe with all of my heart. Two things blocking people from that complete healing is a lack of faith in Jesus Christ, or that we are choosing to turn from God in our daily actions instead of remaining on his straight and narrow path. HE LOVES US YOU GUYS! If you had a child and she asked for an egg, would you give her a stone? NO! So how much more does our Lord God love you and want to heal you. It will not always be a healing of the physical, but of the soul; yes, sometimes, but honestly, have you had complete faith in our Lord, and just asked? Told Him you wanted to submit your life to Him in all ways, and you can't make the disease better oin your own? Things will happen, amazing things! MAY GOD BLESS YOUR DAY! : D

God's will is going to be done with or without our prayers. Prayers are a way for us to connect with God and feel a relationship with him, but I don't believe they persuade him in anyway... like I said, his will is going to be done and, many times we aren't going to have a clue why it works out the way it does, at least at the moment. My coach's 11 year-old son had brain cancer for 3.5 years. They were very strong christians, and I went to a private christian high school so everyday we prayed for him. In fact we all thought our prayers had been answered, as he went into remission for a year. But guess what, it came back and God took him home after so much pain and suffering. No matter how strong your faith and how genuine your prayers, God will always continue to test you and show you his power and plan for your life. That's what shows and builds your faith. He wants you to lean on him and to stay with him and trust him. I think everyone is going to face times of trials, but I also believe in some way it will work out for us. Anybody can claim to be a christian in this world, and anybody can be a christian with a simple belief, even if their lifestyle doesn't reflect it (because of Jesus every sinner is saved by believing in Him), but not everyone can keep the faith and not hate God when times get tough. Basically, If God doesn't miraculously cure your herpes or answer your dilligent prayers, it doesn't mean he isn't good or isn't there... He's just got another purpose for you. And miracles do happen (my Grandfather is a walking miracle) but they were God's plan, not your's.

Sorry if I burst anyone's bubble with that. Just my feelings. Don't get me wrong I love God and have been a christian all my life, I just believe that shit happens and it's pointless to blame God or expect him to miraculously cure us. Doesn't mean I don't pray whole-heartedly at times, "Please God, just make this not come back." He can be our crutch at times of need. He wants to be. Right now he is one of the two people that I can talk to bout my situation, so obviously I need Him especially right now.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am glad to read that people find strength in religion.

But I hope, to the same God that heals and gives you strength, that he wouldn't also disillusion you; by this, I hope that if anyone feels cured by God, that they don't go around having unprotected sex with people who have not been informed on your Herpes in the name of God.

In your mind, you may be cured. But that doesn't mean the disease can't be passed, and it surely would be a sin to go around infected the innocent.

Ease Up!

I think its awful how people are attacked for their faith in God. I am not particularly religious, but I do believe there is a God and believe that he gave us free will to make our own choices... good or bad and that we have to live with the consequences of our decisions. This isn't God punishing us for doing wrong, just like he doesn't punish people with cancer because they have screwed up. How often do we thak God for all the great things in our lives? I bet if a lot of you think about it, you don't do that very often, but when something is wrong we pray like crazy! Ironic. I just keep telling myself he will not put more on me than I can bear, and you know so far he hasn't,... for any of us. We are all still here and living day by day just like everyone else who has challenges in their life. People have to get through this however they can and should be able to post that their faith helps them just like others post that certain treatments help them. So ease up people! We are here to support each other, not tear each other down!

• 7 months later...

It happens

I recently told my mom about my condition a year and half after i contracted it and we have prayed for healing and have not seen results, yet. I am sad, i'm not gonna lie. I'm trying not to let it get to me though just like i have since i got it. God has given many people words of knowledge and promised that he would heal me, and i believe with all my heart that he will. My mom was healed of herpes S1 after an honest cry out to the Lord nad some people really are so pure of heart that that can work, but in my case, and maybe yours there is a lot of emotional and mental issues that come along with this disease. The devil is real and he has a lot of power over us if we are not in the will of the lord. I believe that this conditon is a curse, not an unescapable one, because jesus can do anything, but an unfortunate, but very purposeful curse that is not for the faint of heart. God has a plan for each one of us, and this could very well be a huge tool to grow us in so many ways. I have suffered with this for a while, but i know that God wants a future for me, he wants me to be with my soulmate and be the best woman i can be for him. He wouldn't keep this obstacle in my life for no reason, there's something i haven't done yet. And i have all the motive in the world to seek him and find what that is so that i can be that pure Godly woman i know i will be.

So don't lose faith. Lean on him and trust him with your future. Pray and stay close to the Lord, when its time he will deliver you, it could be sooner or later. And another word of advice, i know right after you contract it, it is really horrible. My first breakout was the worst i have EVER had. All my sympathy and remember that life will go one beyond the next few weeks, try to rest and stay calm. I didn't have the Lord when i got it and i know i tore myself apart inside and out. You can get through this, If i relied on the lord during that time i know he would have comforted me. Its okay to be sad and angry, but sooner or later you will have to forgive yourself and that man. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

I will pray for you.

You mum was healed? So she doenst have the virus anymore? Her body doent have any more antibodies to it?

Just because she has no more ob doesnt mean she doesnt have it, you are still contaigous to others even when no signs are present.

I am glad to read that people find strength in religion.

But I hope, to the same God that heals and gives you strength, that he wouldn't also disillusion you; by this, I hope that if anyone feels cured by God, that they don't go around having unprotected sex with people who have not been informed on your Herpes in the name of God.

In your mind, you may be cured. But that doesn't mean the disease can't be passed, and it surely would be a sin to go around infected the innocent.

I agree friendlyface

I think the the argument though is that those that had that 100% faith would live as though they did not have the disease because and, If these people acted as if they still might have herpes it would mean that deep down they really don't have the 100% faith in god and, therefore, he can put the disease back in their body at any moment. but what is wonderfully convenient for these people who claim to be healed by god, is that even if they do spread the disease by having unprotected sex they can maintain that their faith did not waiver and that god just brought the disease back for a brief moment to punish them for that sin. I might be mistaken, but I am pretty sure Valtrex can give you those result. I am not sure what excuse is going to be derived for a person who gets married and gives it to their partner.

If I was unclear above about my position. let me clarify, one should always tell future partners if they have this, or have ever had this ,even if they feel they were cured

I am not trying to bash any religion cause had I adhered to a religious code, I wouldn't have gotten this disease, but you have to tell

• 3 weeks later...
I had to repost again because I see that the devil is angry and I want to make him even angrier. God can and will heal. It's all about believing. Whatever you put in your mind then that's what its's going to be. Negative thoughts bring about negative actions. Positive, vice versa. The more I say in my mind...."I am healed in the name of Jesus", the better I feel. I know that God will move it's a matter of when. I thank Him for what He's done for me, for what He's doing for me, and what He's going to do for me. He is real. Jesus knows us inside and out. I have taken this problem to Him and I'm standing on faith that He's already solved it. You'll read my testimony in due time. The devil is a liar! Whoever wants to get mad about it can be mad!

Thank you sooo much! and praise God for you. I really needed to see that this morning, because I'm suffering with another outbreak now. You really made my day. :D

dontworrybehappy

i believe that...yes we do have an incurable disease but God does not give us more than we can handle...just stay strong everybody...and for those who believe...one day we will all be in Heaven with no more pain and suffering...this is only temporary:] God bless each and every one of you

• 6 months later...

wake up.

God didnt do this. God did not put magnets on anyones genitalia or mouths or what have you. It is a virus caused through skin contact. It is such a cop out to find peace in an invisible entity glorified in stories that were written long after they supposedly occured as opposed to finding your own inner strength and dealing with it yourself. You are the person that has it, you be the person who finds acceptance. Not your God. I'm not trying to undermine anyones religion but please please PLEASE just give yourselves some credit for this acquired strength. You earned it.

what you beleive is great..but sometimes he wants us to learn something else from it and its not always about healing or taking away the problem..its learning to lean on him during tought times and to learn to live with something that is incurable..but managed..he may just bring someone in your life that has it also...we dont know what the plan is, but to have faith in god that he will help us to deal with it ..sometimes we are used as a tool to help others,,it doesnt mean we will be cured from the virus...if one is dying from cancer and they want to live and pray to god everyday to save them and they die anyway..does that mean they didnt believe hard enough?? no it doesnt,,it just means he had different plans in the making...and whatever he decided, it was for the better of that person..and maybe a thought process to be started by others that he wante to reach but culdnt unless this happened...its not always about us....

• 4 months later...
underINFORMED2009
God didnt do this. God did not put magnets on anyones genitalia or mouths or what have you. It is a virus caused through skin contact. It is such a cop out to find peace in an invisible entity glorified in stories that were written long after they supposedly occured as opposed to finding your own inner strength and dealing with it yourself. You are the person that has it, you be the person who finds acceptance. Not your God. I'm not trying to undermine anyones religion but please please PLEASE just give yourselves some credit for this acquired strength. You earned it.

Good to see one person in this conversation was using their brain. One member said she would have had Jesus rub her genitals... are you kidding me?

So many great lessons to be learned from those stories yet so many misunderstand them. It's so easy to put your problems into the hands of others.