I must repost....God can and will heal...

devastatedbythis

It is such a cop out to find peace in an invisible entity glorified in stories that were written long after they supposedly occured as opposed to finding your own inner strength and dealing with it yourself. You are the person that has it, you be the person who finds acceptance. Not your God.

How do you know that God is not real? did someone tell you that? I despise it when people say stuff like that! let everyone who believes in God believe in it. If you dont believe then why waste your time on it. Perhaps this person's inner strength comes from believing in this invisible glorified entity. You have the right to believe what you want but you dont have the right to chastise others for believing that is wrong!

devastatedbythis

reallyterrified

He did heal you you could have walked away with something worse even though you were out there fornicating. God did not do this to use he gave us common sense to make our own choices out of free will. Free will whether it is our fault or not caused this.

• 1 month later...

God does answer prayers, it's just that He sometimes answers no, and He always answers in His time, not ours. He is not our personal genie that we can just pray to and have him fix everything. He gives us the power to use our brains (which he gave us) to protect and help ourselves. You can't just pray to God, "Here, don't let me get an STD, but let me go against your will and have unprotected sex with somebody I'm not committed to..." that's like saying, "Here, don't let me become diabetic, but let me go eat sweets and donuts and sugar all day every day." He gives us the power to help ourselves. You can't always expect him to work a miracle. But when you pray, do pray persistently. Like the story of the woman in the Bible who bugged the judge long enough that he finally gave in and granted her request. And the Bible also says to give our prayers "with all thanksgiving..." in other words don't just pray for healing and never tell God how thankful you are for the good things he's done in your life.

My point? You can't blame God for your decisions and you can't blame God for the decisions of other people for doing something to you or not telling you they had a disease. Time and again, like always, when we screw up, God will be there for us. He will strengthen, comfort, and shelter us if we call on Him to do so, but He has already given us His promise of ultimate healing, which will come in the end. Not that miraculous healing doesn't happen today, but we can't just expect God to miraculously heal every thing we get ourselves into, or everything that somebody does to us.

And to answer another question, Christians don't believe science = evil. Who do you think gave us true science? GOD. Some science is false and unproven and this is obviously the works of somebody other than God, but time and again the Bible itself has been scientifically ahead of man. This in itself proves the accuracy and truthfulness of the Bible. When man still said that earth was flat, God said it was a sphere. When man still tried to count the stars, God said they were uncountable. There are hundreds of scientific truths in the Bible that God told man to write down when man was still stupid enough to believe the earth was flat, etc.

• 1 month later...

God CAN heal and He WILL heal

Hello, since the past week i realised that my lips were getting rlly sour and dry. After then, I felt a sour big spot on my lip and I asked my brother what it was. He said, it was nothing, just abit of a dry spot. But not it grew bigger and my side lip was getting really sour. Now my mom said it was called, Herpes. I searched it up today and read the unfirmation about it but I couldn't understand them. So I looked for some more until I saw this title saying in Google "I report that... God can heal and He will heal herpes". I'm a Christian, and as I was searching I thought that these informations dosn't seem to help me anything and I was thinking that God can help me with this more than anything else. So I went to this post. I thank the Lord for showing me this site.

I'm praying to the Lord if he could heal me with this illness. "Snowtime" is right about faith and the other stuff she said. It really touched me, because I'm really in need of help by God at the moment. I haven't had this herpes for long, only about 4 weeks and today it just grew bigger. So I really need your prayers. Thank you for reading.

@GodisLove,

You will be in my prayers, as a Christian, we know that prayer changes things and God will never forsake us! Read "Jeremiah 33:6" in the KJV, that scripture has really helped me cope and it has kept my faith alive!

• 1 month later...

God does hear prayers. I am a witness. Some time ago I contracted herpes mainly due to my wild life style. Then I read the word of God which is the Bible. It is not will for you to be sick... God sent his only son to earth. Get it... his only son. Now thats love. Then His son Jesus died for us. There had to be a penalty for the sins of the world. Jesus paid that price. Did you get that too...Jesus loved you so much he died for you. He was died 3 day then the Spirit of God lefted Jesus him the grave. Great the big picture here. Jesus stood in your place and died for your sins. Then the Spirit lifted Him (Jesus) up from the dead. If God can resurrect our Savior dead body he can heal your small disease. BY JESUS STRIPS YOU ARE HEAL. If you mean that in your heart that means turn your life over to God. God does not want to heal you so you can have sex loosely. Sex is for marriage and God honors marriages. Work on living a Christian lifestyle. God wants to restore you. Please read Jeremiah 30:12-17 (over and over and over again) and let God speak to your heart, mind, and soul. As I stated earlier I use to have herpes I and II but now Im free of disease. I have doctors reports to prove it. Jesus came to set the captives free.....Be free in Jesus name.

nascarhottie4number8
God does hear prayers. I am a witness. Some time ago I contracted herpes mainly due to my wild life style. Then I read the word of God which is the Bible. It is not will for you to be sick... God sent his only son to earth. Get it... his only son. Now thats love. Then His son Jesus died for us. There had to be a penalty for the sins of the world. Jesus paid that price. Did you get that too...Jesus loved you so much he died for you. He was died 3 day then the Spirit of God lefted Jesus him the grave. Great the big picture here. Jesus stood in your place and died for your sins. Then the Spirit lifted Him (Jesus) up from the dead. If God can resurrect our Savior dead body he can heal your small disease. BY JESUS STRIPS YOU ARE HEAL. If you mean that in your heart that means turn your life over to God. God does not want to heal you so you can have sex loosely. Sex is for marriage and God honors marriages. Work on living a Christian lifestyle. God wants to restore you. Please read Jeremiah 30:12-17 (over and over and over again) and let God speak to your heart, mind, and soul. As I stated earlier I use to have herpes I and II but now Im free of disease. I have doctors reports to prove it. Jesus came to set the captives free.....Be free in Jesus name.

I did alot of praying even before I was diagnosed when they tested me. The doctor called me and said it was positive when I prayed it wouldnt be. Thats ok Im not mad at all but one blessing which I thought was one that was given to me was about my boyfriend that I truly love and still do even though he left me I thought he was gonna stay with me regardless of what I had found out but he didnt because he was so angry and shocked that he now has it when I didnt know I had it. and Im still blaming myself not sure who gave it to who. I have been praying alot every night before I sleep. I continue to ask him for forgiveness of everything I have done, because in the past as you said you was a wild child so was I. But im not gonna lose faith in him. He will forgive me when he feels I have suffered enough for my sins. I have also looked into starting to attend church as well. Totally gonna change my life and hand it over to him

god doesnt want you to suffer??? once you have asked for forgivness and meant it from your heart,,all is forgiven it is wiped clean from your slate , it is forgotten,, you dont have to keep asking for forgivness for the same thing over and over

• 1 month later...

I believe you!

I know GOD can heal and I know that we/HE can heal our body and this disease, but I just don't know how to do it! I've read stories where people said they healed and cured this disease and other diseases...When the doctor told me yesterday that I was positive for Herpes II I told her she was a lie and that I don't have it! I started to cry, but said, by GOD STRIPS I AM healed! Please if you get this message please respond to me and show me the way! GOD bless!

Jesus wants all of us to be saved but yet he allows free choice,, if you want to know what god is about read the bible everyday ask god to put the desire there for you to read the word,, if you beleive that jesus died on the cross for your sins and beleive that he rose again with all your heart and pray for him to come into your life and to show you what you need to know he will,, he chnages us from the inside out slowly,,read in the new testiment and but a bible that is easy reading, easy to understand ..joycemeyers has alot of good books on how to have a closer relationship with god,, they are good,, once you pray for forgivness and read the word daily you will notice little things changin in you..one thing you have to know is that god doesnt give us whatever we pray for all the time,, as you read the bble you will see that he asks us to change a few things , but thier for our good, forour benefit,,, we are his children and he is the Father, he wants whats bestfor us,, but we ultimatley have to seek him out and be faithful to him,, and truly desire to know him and trust that he knows whats best for us.. he answes our prayers but in his time..not in ours...he hand picked each of us to be choosen ones to do his will,, he wants us to love him as much as he loves us,,and many times he will have us go through trials and tribulations to make our faith stronger.. having faith is the tool that activates the blessings he has in store for us,, but may do not recieve the blessings due to they get fustrated and walk away if they dont get what they want from him,, he wants to see that we are truly in it forever,, that we do want to follow him and do his will.. get a good bible easy reading and sit back and watch for little blessings, and thank him daily for what you already have and what you will recieve from him,,all he asks is that we have faith,, and beleive,,

Stripes, what is that?

"By His stripes we are healed." By Jesus' stripes we are healed. Jesus suffered many stripes to His body, many afflictions as He was flogged/whipped. Then nailed to a cross which was jarred into the ground so that the flesh on His hands and feet tore from the impact. They mocked him. Satan tried to make him come down, but He indured all for you and He indured all for me. He rose again on the 3rd day and now sits at the right hand of the Father making intercessions for us. But we must turn from our own ways and "in all our ways acknowledge God and He will direct our paths." If we come into perfect submission to His will and seek to serve Him first and make Him truely our God and believe...I know He will heal. "By His stripes we are healed."