World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
sara627

changes!!!!

sara627

hey im 23 and have had herpes for 5 years. until a few months ago i got an outbreak about every 3-4 months which is normal for most people, but just around the pubic area . well, lately ive been getting them almost every month and they seem to be getting closer to my vag. its scareing me. im paranoing myself to thinking there is something more wrong with me. there were a few changes i made like i started taking ortho-tricyclin low and started nursing school. so i dont know if its the stress of school or if the birth control pills have anything to do with it! also, with it being winter and having more outbreaks, its been real hard to keep a positive outlook.

everything in my life is great. everyone in my family is happy and well. im bettering myself and have an awesome man who i hope to spend the rest of my life with and when i get a outbreak i just go to the darkest place and feel soo badly about myself. its the only thing that makes me unhappy so if you know anything that could help my outbreaks go back to normal at least or if dynamiclear works or any of the herbal remedies lmk!

Hottfoxxy

Hey there I've had herpes for 6 yrs now and I too am in nursing school and believe me I know how stressful school can be as well as tiring it could be the stress from school are u getting enough sleep I know I havnt.. Anyway do u take antiviral meds that should help get them under control I also take daily 1000 milligrams of vitamin c lysine and olive leaf extract daily which helps alot... U need to boost ur immune system...

Also try soaking in sum Epsom salt baths it shall help dry out the soars as well as put sum zinc oxide cream on them

sara627

hey thanks! i have been taking some lysine but thats about it. i just read on this website about the olive leaf, gonna have to go get some! im not on an antiviral.... valtrex costs a lot of money. are you on an antiviral? does your body become immune to it leading to higher dosages?