World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
sara627

dynamiclear?

sara627

is dynamiclear safe to use for genital herpes?

SEBASTIAN1965

That is exactly what I would like to know. I asked last week,but there has not been any answer. Sounds like a wonderful drug. Expensive thou

calmcollected

It's definitely safe for genital herpes. You're just supposed to apply a few drops of the solution to non-infected skin (like on your arm) beforehand, just to make sure there is no allergic reaction.

SEBASTIAN1965

Thanks for the reply, Are you a user of it?

calmcollected

I was a user until the crappy bottle they give you (that you need to assemble yourself) came open when I traveled and everything spilled out (after like 3-4 uses). So be very careful with that bottle, so you don't waste 100 bucks like me.

As for the product, clears an ob up pretty quick. I am more skeptical about their claim of reducing the frequency of obs.

sara627

yea they make it sound like a miracle drug. but if it works i may just have to purchase some.

calmcollected

I think overall it is a good topical solution. I think they have good supplements too, though I am no expert in that area. The frequency of my obs has reduced, but I don't think it has to do with Dynamiclear. The period in which I was doing nothing but using Dynamiclear was the period in which I had the most obs. I think my obs have been less frequent owing mostly to the passage of time, in addition to some topical suppression strategies. But I can't say for sure Dynamiclear didn't play a role. The truth is, time is the best cure, and it's hard to say what, or if anything else, played a role.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Waiting4newlife
      Hi, I am living with this disease for the last 2 years. I am unmarried and I want to that anyone here has protected their female partner from transmitting both hsv 1/2 and achieved parenthood?. Please help, doctors will not have answers for this  Only you people know it. 
    • fixme1
      Like alot of jobs people keep going even if they are against what they have to do.its money for them and if they don't have an ob or positive blood results they will carry on 
    • ThatSGguy
      Hi guy,  Just diagnosed and trying to move on with my life. Understanding to prevent further outbreak, we would be best to stay actively healthy both mentally and physically.  Due to my nature of work, I am always under pressure. Should I plan on quitting and look for another job that is well suitable for my current condition or is manageable?  :,) 
    • Waiting4newlife
      I jus wrote to them, let's wait for the reply 
    • Goran123
      I have no choice, I have tried everything on this planet regarding holistic approach. Nothing work so far. Now I am on Neem, does not work. I just keep trying new things as I go along. I believe some like me actually have a very strong immune system (have not been sick since I can remember, maybe 9-10 years) but my immune system does not recognise my HSV, so it just does what it wants, thats why the continuous OB's.  Don't think about ending life, life is to priceless. This is not cancer. Try to date a guy who have it as well, then there would be something you could fight together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.