World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
whoopywoo

Who had a sore throat with their primary OB?

whoopywoo

I had a awful sore throat with my 1st OB. From what I have read I am wondering whether this of actually been oral herpes OB aswell as genital OB. I do not remeber seeing any sores, but do remeber seeing white bits on my tonsils. Did anyone else experience a really bad throat with their first OB?

Truly Scrumptious

Hi Whoopy, from the UK too! I have GHSV type 2. My 1st OB was horrid along with back ache, sore throat, and generally feeling run down. It took a good few weeks for me to feel better thats for sure. Hope that helps

T

Mistakenomore

My first ob, i had a flu-like symptoms. (achy body, feeling sluggish, the lymphs in my groin were sore as well as my throat) My throat only hurt on the left side and when I looked I had like whitish spots on the left side. Dont know what it was.

gracieee82

thats my warning. i get a sore throat like almost exactly two days before i breakout. oh and i have genital btw. its not in my throat, or my mouth. And i still get a sore throat and a backache.... every single time.