World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Jade1991

Just signed up

Jade1991

hello,

I'm 19 an i just found out i have herpes. I'm really scared. I have no idea who i got it from so i guess that says alot bout me. I'm so lost i don't even know what half my body parts are. The only thing i learned in health class is bout AIDS an HIV I've never even heard of herpes, until the doctor told me i had it. An to top It all off i told my Boyfriend i Just Found Out I Have Herpes an he gets pissed at me cuz i wouldn't give him a blow job.....

kk90

hey,

I'm 20 and i just found out about contracting herpes. I'm scared too but honestly the more you read (this website has a lot of good and true information) the less scarier it gets. the more u know makes it so much easier. and dont be down on yourself anyone can contract this disease. right now im very lost as well but i'm doing everything i can to change that. dont get down on yourself... how i am looking at it is that its giving me an excuse to improve my life. i am trying to not take anything for granted anymore and also its a good excuse to eat healthy and practice safer and healthier habits.

and that boyfriend does not sound like the kind of support you need right now. the people here are a lot of help, definitely take advantage. reaching out helps so much cuz everyone here understands what u are going thru. your life is not over.

Jade1991

Thanks;

Thank you, i have been reading up on a lot of the information this website offers, an I've been reading up on the positives eating healthier an stuff. but it is really hard not to think my life is over, i did this to myself i don't think i deserve to look at the positive.

and as for my boyfriend hes not so bad he just tends to be a bit of an ass when he doesn't get what he wants but he stayed with me after i told him that. idk maybe with time i mite share your out look but i think I'm still in shock over this.