World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
SublimeBeauty

Feeling Violated . Everyone deserves a CHOICE

SublimeBeauty

I am completely convinced i was intentionally infected by a man i had frequently been dating. The only person I had been sexually active with in months. When I confronted him that i was going to the doctors because i was worried about a tear in my skin down south, he said it will be okay, and if its not "you just have to take a pill" . WHO SAYS THAT?! The more i think back about his sanitary procedures after sex, his mannerism’s and that he needed to shower immediately after being intimate etc. I am convinced he had already had this virus. I can't imagine now that i know i have this, not giving my next partner the CHOICE. I contacted the police and they said without any hard evidence it is just circumstantial. My doctor is completely convinced it is in fact a NEW case and not the virus just making itself present in my body all of a sudden. New sex partner within six months, and a outbreak within three weeks of unprotected sex. Such a terrible mistake on my behalf. He made me comfortable and out the door went my dignity and common sense. I found out i was positive on Valentines Day ... that’s less than a week ago. And I'm feeling pretty strong for the most part. I have researched the hell out of this virus and already have lived a very healthy lifestyle before hand, but the truth is i NEVER thought it would be Me ... you know the one in five women.... not in a million years did i think at 24 I would have this burden upon me. I want to sue this guy. I don’t know what to do, let it go or start calling lawyers. Is it worth my effort or will i just further stress myself out? It kills me to think this Man will only continue to infect young women in San Diego. Does anyone have any advise for me in my situation. I am a kind person and believe in karma. Some days i think I need to walk away from the situation and others I am hot as fire. Emotional yes.:madd:

BeOk

I know how you feel. My ex never told me about his cold sores. He preformed oral on my countless times without any outbreaks. I do not know that I have herpes or not, but if I do, I got it from not only viral shedding but a viral shedding liar. I'm also younger than you.

I'm sorry hun...I'm emotionally drained and I just feel like crying for you and for me and for everyone else.

jeepers10

The guy you describe sounds just like the last guy I was with! Except he would shower before and after and would always want to take it into the shower!!! Is that normal?

I have gone through the blame game, and to be honest, so many people are asymptomatic....they don't know either! Or there symptoms are so mild, they chalk it up to something else!

For me it was part of the anger & denial stage to blame someone else, now I don't want to dig through my past. I just want to move forward!

I was totally uneducated on herpes, thought that if someone did have herpes, I would know, because all I was educated about was that there are big, oozing sores!! How come nobody tells you that you can have absolutly NO symptoms and contract a life long std.

The classic "herpes" symptoms are just not the case and people need to be educated on this!

zzzz

i know the feeling girls! same story, my ex gave it to me knowingly, and didnt tell me he had it! and tried to shift the blame to me when it was 100% him!! drained too..but thers no point of looking back, jus move fwd..looking back wont take away our std! oh and btw i was 19 when i got it, felt like my lifes been ruined so young