World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
backtolife

backtolife just getting started

backtolife
:p:p:p hi guys just need to say that i am happy that i am not alone :(:(:( sad to say i have been suffering for many years and i mean suffering, hope and pray that you guys will help me to learn to live a happier fuller life thanks for the support.

camille

i was just diagnosed a week ago...and this sight made a huge difference to me...and the meds of course...in this last week I have devousred as much as I could to read and understand how to keep this at bay...once I have gotten over the majority of my symptoms...still havinfg alittle neurolgia...I have come to realize that meaybe this is the blessing I needed to make me really start taking better care of myself...like no sugar and chocolate and peanut butter...mercy thjose three things were my waistlines downfall and now I have a bigger reason than ever to take my diet way more seriously...I truly think I have been born again because of this...this is a great sight for support!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Copperpenny
      I think once my bottle of optimal fulic acid is gone. I am going to switch to shilijit or however you spell it. I think humic acid plays an important role in keeping the hsv at bay. I read one natureopath was using only humic acid tablets to help her patients, but it didnt mention a dose or brand. Except that they slowly amounted to 8 tablets over i think it said almost a year to prevent a bad herx reaction. Can anyone trying the shillijiat chime in on how they have been doing on it? How often they take it and what your reactions have been the first few months?
    • WilsoInAus
    • LovedAnyway
      That’s it. I’m telling you the truth. I really can’t believe you. I have no reason to pretend to be someone else. I came here to learn and feel like people understood what I’m going through. You have me so upset. I don’t know what an IP address is but I know that admin can tell you I’m telling the truth.  Please, please just leave me alone so I don’t have to leave.
    • Godcanhealme
      @WilsoInAus well that picture I just posted look very similar to fordyce spots, but who knows...I get tested soon so perhaps that’ll be the verdict 
    • Mrspinkk
      treatment approved !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.