World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
tuesday72

New and VERY worried

tuesday72

Hi all

Just want to say thanks in advance to anyone who applies to this... the advice would be appreciated :p Since I was little Ive had HSV 1, on 2009, had a suspecious pimple on my inner labia and a cut. Did the culture (which I know is not always accurate) I had a coldsore at the time on my lip, so I knew the HSV 1 would be positive. Negative on HSV2. The cut turned out the be the start of vulva cancer. But thats a long story what I went through with that, if anyone ever wants to hear about it I would be happy to share it. Little it talked about it, it's also caused by HPV , it's called VIN , Vulva intra plasia I think. But all you hear about is CIN. I had all of the 3, CIN, VIN and AIN, which is the anal version of it all. After an 8 hour surgery, going home, first tme going to the bathroom, I sat there and CRIED, I stitches from one end to the other, she said they lost count at over 100, all around and in my anus (was told thats the proper word from my uncologist, lol)And I pretty much don't have a cervix left and I had a partialy vulvectomy done. At 36 years old I had that done. All from HPV, I wish they would tell people more you CAN get more than cervical cancer. I'll try not to steer to far away from my point now lol :D There. which I'm doubitng (sad sigh) I do not believe are pimples. Seems like everytime I shave, (and I weas pads) I get a hard pimple in my hair line right where the pad hits it, it pops like pimple, nothing that was concerning me, in my head , I figred the pad hitting was pushing new hair back down in the skin and irritating it, I would feel prickly pair I would call it. Now, the one that really is SCARY me, is in the middle of the hair area, none of these have been anywhere close to the labia area. I could feel this little painfl pimple, so grabbed my mirror and in the other hand, sqeezed it really hard... and this stream of solid pus stuff came out then I did it again and it was just blood and water.Couple hours later, it got a roomate, about an inch next to it, this one hurts! Tried sqeezing it, more pain, especially to the touch, its red and so the area around it, only thing that comes out of it is clear liquid, which is making me really nervous. Now I DID the last couple fo days Im sure aggrevate it. Ive put peroxide, neosporin, abreva, 2 different crems from my dr. . Now tonight, of course, I'm upset over this, crying alot, Ive been through all the other stuff and not knowing what the biopsy will show. About an hour ago, when I went to look at it, I put so peroxide on it and seem to bubble up the are if that makes sense. Then it almost looked like a blister appeared, would I happend that fast?? And because of all the picking, squeezing, etc, it looks like and open sore. Which guess will be better for him to swab test. And my leg is very tender and somewhat painful on that side. Not sure if its coniscide..Ive had 2 knee surgeries and am taking nerve pain medication for my leg. Im thinking, if this is herpes, wouldnt the medication be helping a bit? I alos have no itch, what so ever. no discharge, no chills, have been feeling crampy like Im getting my period and had a migraine yesterday

And advice would be great! I literally cry every time I alone. I know If I do have IT. It's not the end of the world or what makes me. Its me personally. I have a hard time deeling with things. Not sure how I would take this too.

Thaks again!

:wavey:

JBnATL

Hi there, sorry to hear about all your health issues. However I don't think genital herpes is one of them. Have you recently had sexual intercourse or rubbing of someone's genitals lately? With all that you have had going on, I bet you have not. That is the only way you can get genital herpes is from skin to skin contact.

Since you have had hsv1 since you were little you have built up antibodies to the virus which should help prevent you from spreading it to other parts of your body. About the only time you can spread it yourself is the first 6 months after you get it and have yet to build up antibodies. So I really doubt you have self inflicted yourself.

But please go to your doctor and get the sore swabbed so you can have peace of mind.

Come to the Chat Room, there you will meet many nice fellow Herpsters who can offer you their support.

Good luck!

JB

tuesday72

Hi JB

Actually I did have sex a few weeks ago. Not to be to "TMI", but no where was I touched where this "OB" is happening , and it only last a few minutes, lol. Sorry , trying to keep my sense of humor. I know it's not the smartest thing to do, but Ive read just about everything I can find on the internet about herpes, and the only symptom I'm not having is the itching, and so far, it's just in the pubic hair region. I guess I'll just see what the doctor says tomorrow. I'm bracing for the worse. He's good at handling things, was great at breaking the news to me before. Luckily I have an abiem to sleep the next few nights or else I know I wouldn't . Thank you for the invite to the chat rooms. I think I will wait until my spirits are a little higher (no one likes a debbie downer) and I know for sure what's going on.. I kind of have a gut feeling.

I will keep you posted if you would like.

Thanks for replying!