World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Legend

Month Two : No Outbreak

Legend

Hi all, just wanted to give you a little update.

In case you're wondering I'm doing a raw food diet. As of this second month on the diet, I have been outbreak free!

I've been stressed even moreso on this second month...I even got sick (okay a bad sinus issue for a day...think my diet helped me get past it) and no outbreaks!

I know this is still early on and that I'm not one to get outbreaks every month...however, I do feel like this raw food is doing something. On top of that, I'm taking vitamin suppliments to help me get more of the vitamins I'm missing out on. I'm also still doing cardio type exercises.

My guess is thanks to all the good I'm putting into my body and very very less of the bad, I'm either fighting this sucker off better than ever before...or perhaps I've got it to a point to where as long as I keep this up I'll be outbreak free! Who knows?

Of course I feel so great eating nothing but healthy food so I intend to stay on this. Remember, I'm NOT doing this diet to lose weight...rather it's how I'm fighting off this virus!

Sorry the post isn't all grand or anything but I wanted to keep everyone informed of my results (if anyone still cares). If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm able to steal some wi-fi so I can get on more now! :p

wwdamron
Hi all, just wanted to give you a little update.

In case you're wondering I'm doing a raw food diet. As of this second month on the diet, I have been outbreak free!

I've been stressed even moreso on this second month...I even got sick (okay a bad sinus issue for a day...think my diet helped me get past it) and no outbreaks!

I know this is still early on and that I'm not one to get outbreaks every month...however, I do feel like this raw food is doing something. On top of that, I'm taking vitamin suppliments to help me get more of the vitamins I'm missing out on. I'm also still doing cardio type exercises.

My guess is thanks to all the good I'm putting into my body and very very less of the bad, I'm either fighting this sucker off better than ever before...or perhaps I've got it to a point to where as long as I keep this up I'll be outbreak free! Who knows?

Of course I feel so great eating nothing but healthy food so I intend to stay on this. Remember, I'm NOT doing this diet to lose weight...rather it's how I'm fighting off this virus!

Sorry the post isn't all grand or anything but I wanted to keep everyone informed of my results (if anyone still cares). If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm able to steal some wi-fi so I can get on more now! :p

After month 6 if you still have no outbreak , I would love to hear the full secret, I mean the full diet, supplements, vitamins, dosages at what times of day you take the pills and what times of day youi eat. what times of day you excercise, what you do all down to the nitty gritty,and even the name brands of the supplements, vitamins and even foods. This could be a breakthrough here, because if you just miss one minute detail we may ourselves never repeat your success. Although abeit it is a little early just 2 months in. I hope this continues. Best of your luck for the quest to the cure!

OKay Question:

What raw foods are you eating exactly are they totally raw or do you cook them as well? do you ad salt, pepper , hot sauce or any other additive?