World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
BAJ

17 came out of gay closet and caught it of first female partner by oral sex

BAJ

i am 17 and i caught this virus around 7 months ago from my first female partner by oral sex i always feel down as i always feel dirty! it is getting to me alot i have a new female partner who i have told about my virus and she says it dosnt bother her but i feel as it is getting in the way as i care about her so much i dont know what i would do if she caught it off me i honestly would not be able to live with myself :/.. we are only performing with foreplay including fingers and oral sex what are the chances to spred it using hands? ps i only had one outbreak which was 7 months ago when i was diagnosed..? HELP please...

babybooh

I dont know about spreading it with hands, but i'm pretty sure you can spread it with oral. What kind do you have?

Oral, genital? hsv1 or 2?

babybooh

Hsv1 prefers to be on the mouth, that's its place of preference. So her giving you oral can be risky.

I dont think the virus can last very long in the air. So fingering shouldn't be an issue.

BAJ

but i havent got it on my mouth so how is it risky i dont understand :/ i dont and i have never had a coldsore :/ so how is this possible?

babybooh

You have it down below, but it can transfer to her mouth while she eats you out. (i think.. i'm not 100% sure on this.)

db8trgirl

Hey, I have had this for a year and a half. Yes, herpes can spread to the fingers. It is rare but it happens, you can use gloves but my boyfriend and I prefer to just make sure there are no places on his hand with broken skin and have him wash up immediately afterward. The oral sex increases the likely hood of spreading to her mouth. I think dental dams reduce this risk but I have never tried it myself. You can also reduce the spreading by going on medications such as acyclovir. Hope this helps. :)