GodHope

Is anyone from singapore or malaysia here? :(

GodHope

ohwowmy

I have herpes and I am from Malaysia. Wish to have a chat with you

sam1143

hi, i'm from kl, malaysia too. i'm infected with herpes type-1. i hope to find someone that i can relate with.

starryhsw

I'm from SG and i believe that no one in our freaking conservative and Kiasu country will go online to post such stuff even if it means it's a support group.I've been infected with HSV2 since 2007.Care to share your story inferno?

facingreality

starryhsw can we chat? I feel like comitting suicide

sam1143

facingreality,

pls don't do anything stupid..i know going through this process and getting such infection is devastating, but having herpes is not the end of the world. You still have a future in front of you. Be strong and be tough. If you need a chat, just post it here. i'll be glad to talk with you. Btw, i'm infected with hsv 1 since 2 years ago..But life goes on..

starryhsw

facingreality,

sam1143 is right. Don't commit sucide ok???i'm infected 4 years ago and i'm still alive and beaming away everyday.I know it's very hard to accept it initially but you will eventually....we can chat here if u r comfortable about it.

Just think of H as ulcers.......only at a weird and uncommon area....

sam1143

starryhsw,

just wondering something..have you dated anyone after being knowing your infection? i'm only 21 years old, and i want to get into relationship...but i really don't know how to tell my partner...

btw, i'm going to singapore for holiday soon~ yeah~~

starryhsw

sam1143,First of all,you must b frank and upfront about your condition to your partner.

If your partner truly loves u, they will definitely accept you for who u r.Of course it will be hard to break the news.But you have to.It is our social responsibility to the other party.And ultimately,u will know when the right one comes along when the person accepts u :)

Singapore welcomes u for ya holiday!

sam1143

starryhsw,

thanks for the advice~i guess i will just need to wait for the right one to accept who i am.

i'm looking forward to my holiday~~staying in marina bay..heard is a very COOL hotel..hehe..lucky me..

keep in touch~

justsomedude

Hello there. I just found out that i have hsv-2. Funniest thing is i never even had any symptoms whatsoever, i just started going out with this girl i really thought was the one and the next thing we knew i had given it to her!! The unfair part of it all was that after my last relationship a long time ago (2+) yrs i had decided not to have any relationships until i met 'the one'. i went celibate even just so that i avoided situations like this. I really thought she was the one but when this happened I was so depressed that i did this to her. We broke up b'cos of this and now i don't think i can even have a relationship anymore. How do i tell someone i love that i have hsv? this is so unfair.

mystiquemelody

:(

it's a relief to know that i'm not alone in this, do you guys happen to know any support group here in KL or something? newly diagnosed and in much fear and agony, please help :'(

redant

Hi! I'm infected with herpes type2 since 13 years ago. Living in KL now. Hope to hear more from you guys/girls soon.

rav4ngel

guys, i too from kl, malaysia..if u guys need somebody to talk to jus email me at rav4ngel@yahoo.com

redant are u marry? how u cope wit ur herpes?

mystiquemelody u can email me too and i dont think malaysia has herpes support center..

redant

Hi Rav,

Good to hear from you.

I'm divorced, single now. I'm ok with the virus, i had an ob 13 years ago, and has never come back since then. I'm lucky...

I'm here to look for people from the same group to be friends, and if possible future partner ;)

Keep in touch!

diff5101

Hi, I just diagnosed that I have HSV type 1 and type 2 last few month. I am a guy, 19 who currently staying in PJ. I am here looking for support group as well.

redant

Hi all,

I couldnt find any forum specially for Malaysian. The closest one i found is in China, lots and lots of them are discussion very hot in the forum.

For people who can read chinese, you may visit http://www.paozhen.net.cn/showforum-5-1.aspx.

Or we can all be connected here also.

Take care...

rav4ngel

hey jus a suggestion, we should all come out have a tea and talk about it; so we wont feel lonely, v can even open our own groups since malaysia and singapore is so near.. who volunteer to organize this event?

jus a simple tea tarik enuf, get to know ppl around us and teach others how to cope with their herpes.. frankly jus a suggestion..

redant

Hi! I think it's a good idea. Let's catch up when you come to KL or when anyone of us go to SG.

Take care!

ohwowmy

I urge to all who is newly diagnosed through blood test but no OB happen before, please get second opinion from other lab. This is based on my own experience.

terbangmobil

Helloo everyone, i am neither a Malaysian nor Singaporean. I am your closest neighbor Indonesia :wavey:

Happy holidays to you all and have a great new year :D

mystiquemelody
I urge to all who is newly diagnosed through blood test but no OB happen before, please get second opinion from other lab. This is based on my own experience.

hi "oh wow" on what reading we should be getting second opinion :???:

does it mean that you're alright?