World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jgb423

hello

jgb423

i am new to this forum i would like to chat i am having trouble finding people in st louis to meet:(

WarriorKing

There are people on positivesingles from st louis, and maybe from mpwh. I also had stated in plentyoffish some time back that I carried herpes and chatted with a few women from there, and met two. I had the same experience with match.com

It isn't very active yet but there is also http://www.stlouishclub.com/

I happen to live here too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Mrspinkk
      Hi everyone  I have Ghsv1. 3 months I receive frequent outbreaks. There are no lesion redness, burning and itching as just a rash. I know that herpes trigger opportunistic infections. How do I know this mushroom or that herpes ?  Do you have frequent outbreaks is living Ghsv1? I feel alone
    • LeftCoast
      I have been positive for about 8 months and I’ve generally been open to friends and family about my status. I’ve tried a brief stint with dating other H+ folks from Postive Singles and it hasn’t really worked out.  There’s this guy who works security at my gym and he’s been chatting me up a lot recently. I like him and I haven’t made any moves but I get the vibe he’s getting ready to ask me out. It sucks because he’s obviously interested and I would love to go out on a date with him.  I’ve never had to disclose to a new person before and I’m really really really dreading this. I’m dreading it to the point where Im wondering if I should turn him down if he does ask me. I hate this. You know I could handle the symptoms of herpes, the only thing that sucks about this thing is that it’s contagious. I have zero problem taking drugs everyday, but valtrex is so fucking inadequate with providing me any reassurance of reducing transmission.  I’m so frustrated. Just give me some better fucking drugs so I can feel confident again. 
    • valleynovascotia
      Any advice on on how i can change the way she thinks of her insecurities in the event I ever see her again or hang out with her or do you guys think that it's better too just walk away. The truth is though i never met another girl like her before and she was fine with me having herpes i could tell by the she reacted too it . How do you change the way someone views them self that has low self esteem. 
    • WilsoInAus
      Note @Asr624 that an IgM result does not confirm a herpes diagnosis. Was the rash swabbed as well?
    • LiveLife100
      Yes it's entirely possible that he didn't know and just now gave it to you. I've been with my husband almost 19 years and he was recently tested and is still negative. It's still possible of course that I could give it to him at any point. Sounds like you have a strong marriage and there is no reason this needs to be an issue other than a minor annoyance. I have 2 healthy children and have had no related medical issues due to HSV.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.