World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jgb423

40 lonely

jgb423

i have been alone for awhile now here in st louis cant really find any one to meet to make friends maybe some advise. :(

teardrops

To be honest with you am in the same boat as you are, I never had a relationship in my whole life apart from the odd casual sex and thats it, but it's really hard sometime when you have none to express yourself to, sometime I wonder if I will ever meet someone that I can have a relationship with, I don't have a problem forming friendship with anyone or speaking to people coz am quite friendly, but when it comes to having a relationships then that's where my six sense kicks in. My mind, body and spirit have to be in accordance with yours, it has to touch beneath the surface of what am seeing, and if I cannot get that sense of connection, then it's a no go zone for me. If I try to force myself and try to form a relationship then everything starts going wrong. I am not sick in my head but I know within my heart what am feeling.So as a result of that am still single but I will nerver force myself into something that's not feeling right in the first place, even though you give it a try or may be I was born to be a loner, who knows ?

SZN1023

How about a Meetup group to get yourself out there (www.meetup.com - you can sign up for free)? You'd be surprised how many interests folks have on a multitude of topics. Worth a shot because at least you are mingling with others and might have opportunities to try things you never thought you would do.

chardebo52

I am newbie and I really do not have any advise right now, but I can tell you that there may be somebody nice on this site. I am not saying we can't find people who don't have the virus, but staring here may not be a bad idea. I know one thing is true, once to have the; you will quickly find out who your real friend are!!!!