World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Jagg

HSV1 genital outbreak? HELP!!!

Jagg

Well...my (as of right now due to the shock of all this!) ex boyfriend just called a few hours ago and told me his results came back, he has HSV1...Never had a coldsore in his life (he has complained to be before about a "bump" he occassionally gets in his mouth on his gums, could this be related?!). I had my 1st OB and it was genital... Aside from the relationship turmoil, I now want to know more about HSV1 genital...I do not know which type I am for sure and I know I need to get that figured out but AS OF RIGHT NOW I am assuming I am HSV1 genital... If anyone, ANYONE has any information on HSV1 with genital outbreaks, I would really like your feed back on this! Please if you have HSV1 with genital OB, message me or reply and share what you know...and your experiences (if you are willing). I would really appreciate it and as sorry as I am for all of us having to deal with this, I look forward to learning as much as possible about HSV1 with genital OB's. Thanks so much, I appreciate your support :)