World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
arbie

just a little bit scared

arbie

Hello everyone,

So this is my story probably like a lot of peoples story's but i just asked this amazing girl out so i decided to get an std check everything came back negative but the herpes simplex test which my doctor said was borderline so i have to get a second test done.

But I'm freaking out and i fought so hard for this girl but I'm scared i am going to lose her if i come back positive, i have had intercourse with her before we made it official and i feel that she my think i lied to her because i had a rash on my v-line but i went to the doctors about it and he said it was just a skin irritation and to put cream on it and it went away in a few days.

I hope she knows how much i care about her if i come back positive

WarriorKing

You may have just had a rash before. Be sure that your herpes tests are type specific. HSV1 is common in over seventy percent of the population, and you could have had it since childhood, IF you come back positive for that. HSV2 is also common, and most people that carry it, do not know it.

Kitty123

sometimes that's called "INCONCLUSIVE" you are neither positive, or negative. It could mean that your body hasn't produced enough antibodies for it to be detected fully on the test yet.

If I am incorrect - -please someone correct me?