World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
farmgirl23

I feel so alone, but i have accepted this and moving on

farmgirl23

Hi every one. Michelle here. I was just diagnosed last month with herpes-2. I had been tested in summer 2010 and was clean. I broke up with my ex and had one time sex (with a good guy friend, and i was drunk so i don't remember anything). So i either got it from him or idk. I feel so horrible about myself and i feel SO SO alone. I am with the new boyfriend, and i told him and he said to me i'm not scaring him away that easy. So that helps, altho i sometimes wonder if he forgot i told him, but something big like that, is hard to forget.

Anyways, i am glad i found this place to talk to some people to make myself not feel so alone

Aayolee

Hello I guess we are all here looking for support in one way or another from ppl who actually understand. You are a lucky girl, I've had ppl say there is nothing I can do to turn them away from me........... revealing my condition proved who were my real friends...........sadly they were few.....the others ran for the hills. Im happy for you and ur relationship. :)