World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
d00m kitty

HELP - Love ??

d00m kitty

Hi everyone

Where to start? Quick & brief, I hope? Roughly 12-13 years ago got involved with a guy who is now my hubby. It's been and on/off relationship the whole time, he also gets abusive sometimes violent. We have 1 child together she's almost 6.

During 1 break before we got married about 8 years ago I got with another guy, briefly. At the time it was not a good relationship [yes I know, I should be listening to myself!!]. However, I've always had a very very strong attachment to him.

I married my now husband. About 14 months ago I left with my daughter with the X, only to come back again because I couldn't cope with being so far away. Some say I never gave it a go, like I should have stuck it out for 3 months? I couldn't?

I went off the rails & had sex with 2 guys, of which I'm assuming 1 of them gave me GHSV2. There's the slightest possibility it was my X, but the time frame is slightly out? I'm assuming it isn't him.

Anyhow current dilemma is............yeah yeah yeah I'm still married, he will not leave!! So, whatever, it's time for me to focus on me. I still love the X. At the moment, it's consuming me. I think, breathe, dream, live or should I say, really I'm dying inside without him. I have distracted myself every which way over the past months, to a point & state of total complete confusion, only to find, all I want is HIM!! That's it!!

So, what do I do??? Do I fly off to the other side of Australia, without saying anything to him about the H & take pot luck he will hear me out? He can't come here. He runs his own business & it's chaos at the moment between floods & cyclones. I would have to go there. And, I also believe it would prove to him how serious I really am.

What do I do? This is doing my head in & especially my heart. Of course, if he rejects me because of H..................hey I believe in miracles, I believe in LOVE, we are meant to be together?

So, what do you all think? Am I completely nuts??? My family will NOT support me in this. My daughter likes this guy very much. So??????????

thanks

xxx

WarriorKing

I would communicate long distance first. The clear headed you is the one that should be in control when such big life changes are considered.

d00m kitty

Hi mrhonest

Thankyou so much for replying. I tried to contact the guy yesterday but to no avail. Apparently where he lives is now being flooded out so quite seriously flying over there is complete madness anyhow. And for some strange reason, everything has now changed now anyhow??

thanks

d00m

WarriorKing

Emotions can turn on heavily and become obsessive. Always stepping back a few feet and thinking is a good idea.