World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Amazing

ex boyfriend threatened me!

Amazing

So this girl is going around telling everyone that my ex has herpes...and told someone he was talking to. So he writes me and says "If another girl stops talking to me because of you and your stupid ass friends, bad things are going to happen!" The thing is idk this girl and i told him idk her after cussing him out! I don't go out and I don't have any friends. His brother is a police officer and I know he's going to try to do some stuff to me. The thing of the matter is he hasn't shown me any test proven that he is clean, but he's telling this other girl he is clean. But doesn't it sound fishy that he can't show me any results, and supposedly got tested? Like I told the girl I had my test proven I got it. I was clean before I met, I got tested for everything! Yet, he gets angry at me because he is guilty about it. His father called me crazy! How can he hold his child up in the wrong? And now he's trying to join the Coast Guard to get away! I think it's just guilt eating him up and he can't face the truth!

jjones0007

It's crazy to think people don't take responsibility for containing this thing. I've read so many posts of people passing it on to multiple people and not thinking twice. I wish I was that carefree. Pretty soon before the whole population is infected

Amazing

Yeah it is crazy! To make other people suffer because you are angry with the world. I tell guys after the 2nd if it is going somewhere, but don't nobody want this mess! Yeah and lie about not having it, but the sexual partner gets put in danger, because the person wasn't responsible enough to tell them what they had!

heartless

Amazing

The guy who did this to me threatened me as well.He deneyed doing anything wrong syaing he has been checked regularly (i doubt this doing to the fact he has been layed off from work for 2 years and could not afford to go in) But i do know i have been checked every year and had been with me ex for 10 yearss before i met the guy. This guy tried to turn it around on me syaing i did this do to the fact that i had told him of my ex cheating on me 5 years ago. He even said him and his mom would burn my house down if i gave him anything,lol. I believe he knows hes quilty and thats why he is defensive and mean about it. You tell your possible guys after the 2nd date? I have wondered how i will do that and when the right time is. I dont plan on dating till god knows when but i know when i do i will be responsible and inform whoever despite the reactions i am so afraid of getting. Hang in they girl! :)

Amazing

I don't understand why they have to threatened? Why threaten someone if you know you are not guilty? My ex won't even show me any results. I don't find it funny when people can go around giving people this and lying about it. My ex is angry because he know he is guilty! He wouldn't have thraten me if it wasn't the truth. And what guy tells someone verbally they are clean and someone believes them? I know that you have to ask for the test specifically, so I guess he either got tested and is angry or he never got tested...but you shouldn't put innocent people at risk because you are mad at the world. It sucks when someone gives you something, but can't admit to it or show any papers! I'll try to hang in! I was clean before I met I was tested for everything, but messed around with him and caught HPV, then we broke up and found out I had Herpes! Yet still he won't show papers.

kmichele369

Im prolly in your same situation..except idk who it is from yet...my ex (that did cheat on me with idk how many people..or my current bf now) except my bf now has absolutely no signs and has never had signs and came clear on his test before meeting me over 6 months ago. butttt...if it was my ex i cant do anything bc it will be all over my hometown in a heartbeat and im already depressed so that would just add to it.

Amazing

It's basically all over our town. And I just found out my ex infected another female without telling her, so I think she is going to sue him. My ex is such a freaking loser. He's going around giving this to everyone and not even telling them what he has. WHich I think is wrong, but if females come and ask me, I'm going to tell them the truth, because there is no reason to lie about crap like that. My ex won't even get tested, so I know he is guilty and plus I haven't been with any other guy. Also, he was never tested before we met, so that tells me a lot! Don't get depressed about it. I got really depressed to the point I had to do counseling. I was dealing with 2 stds HPV and HSV. My HPV had turn to cancer, but I'm still holding up strong. I just go and get tested and make sure the cancer haven't appeared again. Don't let it faze you. How about you and your new BF go get tested together and ask specifically for it and that can narrow it down to whether it was him or your ex...Don't stress yourself over it being around town, because there's no telling who he gave it to..and now this girl has came forward, so I know it was him and not me. When people find out what they have they have, they tend to get angry and want to spread it to other people.