World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
jessika

he couldnt handle it

jessika

Before my now ex boyfriend decided he wanted to date me again (we broke up for 2 months prior) i had made him aware of the herpes that i had contracted during those 2 months we were broken up. he seemed ok with it at first but then he never wanted to have sex and alot of times he couldnt get hard or stay hard once the word condom came up much less him putting one on. He said he couldnt have sex with a condom and that was becoming an issue for us. So we have since broke up, sex being a big reason but for other small ones as well. I told him he either uses a condom with me who he claims to have loved and never wanted to lose or use a condom with someone else, (or not use one at all and risk becoming a new member of this chat). I know ill find a good guy one day who wont mind chancing getting this because he cant be without me. But does putting on a condom really put such a damper on sex for some guys?

JBnATL

Actually it does. While I let the women I date decide if we use them, when we do I really cannot maintain an erection for too long.

That should however, not be a major reason why a couple should break up.

You are right, you will find someone who will accept this.

Good luck! Chat soon!

JB

ONtrialFEM

There are condoms with lubricant that will keep him hard, I've used them....I've experimented w/many types of condoms in a 6 yr. relationship...use ultra thin, that transmits body heat, they just have to get used to it, that CAN be attained.

visiwave

Every guy is going to be different - and by that i mean different sensitivities. Some will be able to have outrageous orgasms with or without a condom. I've done both... though to be honest it is definitely much harder to achieve that wrapped up.