World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
misschelsea

In a web.....

misschelsea

Just found out I had genital herpes about 6 weeks ago, and I'm doing a lot better than I was at that time. I broke up with an awesome boyfriend because he moved and that seemed like the smarter move, and I was depressed so I participated in a drunken unprotected once night stand. Exactly 14 days afterwards had my first breakout.

Now me and my ex are talking again, and its HAUNTING me to tell him, because although it is likely he gave me the virus unknowingly, it is also possible that I could have gotten it from the sleasy gentleman after him. I have to tell him if I am going to pursue this relationship again any further. I don't know how to approach this situation.....any advice?

package deal

ok post in wrong section. to answer your question. as for the ex -bf you wanting to get back with. will what kind of relationship could you two possibly have if your not honest with him, up front. YOu have to tell him. He will find out sooner or latter.

you also got to tell the other guy too.

it really hard thing to tell someone especially if it someone you care about. if you cant do it face to face you might try a email. Email him and tell him and explain everything .