Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
showdown1215

I have a few questions about eye herpes and Nose.

4 posts in this topic

so i am positive for hsv2 last year,I have been getting little blisters inside my nostrils,and if a really bad obs coming on my nose will turn really red like rudolph before its going to blister,those ones happen outside the nose,i do have some acne i thought it could just be a pimple but watching closely an waiting i can almost determine some how iv passed it to my nose as well??any help thoughts questions can be answered for me??im trying to some how tell myself this couldnt have got to my eye as well because it just started within a week but my eyes were the most itchy things ever then it became bloodshot red and outside the bottom eye lid some how is coming out a pimple maybe but i think it mite be a herpes blister its like touching the eye and as well outside of the eye??????any help

You need to go see your doctor. Don't rely on strangers you meet online to diagnose you.

Genital herpes cannot spread on it's own to other parts of your body. What you are experiencing in your nose and eyes is probably not herpes, but go get a doctor to look at it.

A lot of newbies get the feeling that every little ache or pain or sore no matter where on their bodies is herpes. They come on line and read the worst cases and imagine they are too going through that.

Go see your doctor!

JB

Need to see a skin doctor. Could it be rosacea? You could get ocular rosacea too. Not sure. Just an idea.

i dont have any medical or benefits it will cost a fortune just to find out a simple answer either or i still have to live with or put me on antivirals i cant afford full price,thats why i came for a question just for others input and thoughts or relativly,not too fully rely on what people have to say but i do understand jb that the only one who can tell me the fully correct answer on my condition would be a liscensed doctor.

sounds good ill look into seeing if this stays persistant with obs then maybe decide to go in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• hayitsmay
      Yeah I've already made sure to tell him that I get coldsores 
    • cherryblossom91
      They keep telling me they can't disclose anything with me and to contact the physician that did the swab and he's basically untraceable because he travels rob different offices. The only thing I have is information about the test on this online portal but it says nothing beneficial. No results or anything. Just "wrong test code used" and that I received a culture 
    • Scared12345
      I do the drops. I am used to it now
    • Hester
      I wonder why this topical med is for lip lesions only and not for the skin in the "under wear region."  Skin is skin, right?
    • LillianPanos
      Get copies of your swab report and the blood report.  retest blood at 16 weeks.   I undersstand why u went to urgeNt care
    • Hester
      I bought some drops the other day to try. I tried a couple drops under my tongue!  Nasty stuff!  Washing down with water helps but I still hate it. Are you doing drops or capsules?  I wonder if it really helps?
    • Hester
      The response of your previous doctors is infuriating. So glad you took the initiative to look for more adequate health care!  Best wishes for your continued recovery. Sounds like you're in good hands now!
    • Terrell
      He's no man
    • NancyB
      I had unprotected sex including oral sex with my sometime boyfriend last January.  About 10 days later, I became very ill with a severe painful burning mouth.  Other symptoms quickly followed which included oral thrush (yeast), chills/fevers, inability to eat, difficulty swallowing, feeling extremely ill, weight loss, constant nausea, coughing, etc.  These symptoms lasted for months and months.   I was seen initially at an urgent care center in Florida.  They diagnosed me with oral thrush and treated with the usual stuff (nystatin swish and swallow, lozenges and oral Diflucan).  Nothing worked, and the medical people there would not believe that I had esophageal candida when I told them it was in my esophagus and I was still very ill.  All they said was, you cannot have that, do not have that, etc.   When I came back to Michigan March 31, I thought my doctors here would be able to diagnose and take care of this.  However, that did not occur.  They all basically said the same thing as the medical people in Florida and I continued to be ill.  I finally had to schedule an endoscopy with my gastroenterologist to get diagnosed.  I got diagnosed in early June with esophageal candida.  No surprise to me.   I was subsequently put on an oral anti fungal solution.  I felt that what was underlying my condition had something to do with HSV 1.  I sought out a diagnosis for that.  I was tested, but after testing, I was told I tested positive for having had the virus at some time, but had no active infection.  After just under 3 weeks, I was symptom free for about 11 days.  Then, the candida recurred.  I was put back on the oral solution the middle of July.  I thought that because I had this that things with my medical team would move along more quickly, since before this, no one seemed to be concerned that I was so ill.  Again, that did not happen.  Basically, the doctors just passed the buck and I got no better.  I finally fired all of my medical team and secured the help of a new internist and a new infectious disease physician with his help.  This took a number of weeks to get this accomplished.  I saw my new infectious disease physician on August 18th and was diagnosed a week later with a severe HSV 1 extended reaction.  I was put on the antiviral, Valtrex, and was told to continue on the anti fungal.  I am not sure how long it will take to get over this, but I think I read it could be a year.  However, the candida would never have cleared up if I had not had suppressive antiviral therapy or the reaction had not abated.  You are probably asking how we know this is a first exposure reaction to HSV 1.  Well, no one would be this sick unless this was a 1st exposure reaction.
    • Hester
  • Featured