World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
whatdidido

It still makes me sick every day just thinking about it.....

whatdidido

I'm new here, just seconds in. I got separated 2 yrs ago. Decided to have a relationship 8 months ago and got this lovely gift......well the relationship is over now too. I cannot believe I am 37 and this stupid!!:(

simplywaiting

you took the works right out of my mouth!!! I'm new here too just today. was married for 25 years, separated for one, and divorced now for one year. Was is a relationship for about 6 months when I got the "lovely"gift. The relationship is over for me also, and feel so stupid also, and am 49 year old woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatdidido

If there is any positive I can possibly take is that I am raising teenagers and the safe sex talk will be somewhat more aggressive on my end....

JBnATL

Come to the Chat Room, there you will find many nice fellow Herpsters who can offer you their support.

Good luck!

JB

Misty67

Hi and welcome to both of you!

Sorry about both of your diagnoses! I can relate..I was 42 went I got this lovely gift. I felt stupid myself. The feelings you are having will get better with time! I know that seems very far off, but I promise it will get better.

Both of you hang in there!! and come visit us in live chat!