World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Jewelz1988

Depressed Today

Jewelz1988

I am having one of those bad days and I need to let some of it out. I have already cried four times today. I yelled at my mom because she said she knew what I was going through. I told her she does not know because she does not have it. I do not think I should have been so mean to her but I am having one of those days. I have had HSV for five months now. Some days are good but today just sucks. I just want to lock my self in my room and hide. I am sad and angry today. I hope tomorrows better. I suffer from depression on top of this dang HSV. I think I need to get back on my medication.I really wish there was a cure then I would not have to deal with this crap.

Hottfoxxy

hang in there girl I feel ur pain really I do sometimes i just wanna scream out to the world but it doesn't help know that ur not alone in this and Ive had it for 6 yrs

literati

I'm in exactly the same place. I am just having one of those days. I don't know what to do- I'm feeling super sad about it today. I get over it periodically but- its easy to just feel really lost.

Canadian Daisy

Sending you *BIGHUGS* Jewlez

Tomorrow will be better :)

Kitty123

Wow! I'm having a horrible sad day too.

I'm having really bad obtrusive thoughts (like wishing my giver was dead!) *gasp* (but then I aske the Higher Power to forgive me).

Crying you betcha.

But then I go and post something positive on the site, and it helped.

sassygirlforever21

Hey girls, I think my day was the worst !!! i cried all day !!! here is the story after almost a year, going to Drs and ask them for blood test eventually i got the referral from Dr.!!! today i went to Lab I was the 2nd person !! the girl called me as said Did your Dr. gave you Public health form !!! I said no just this then she said she needs that as this one is not cover by government and their lab dose not do it they will send it to public health care!! i said ok so I went back to Dr. and told to His assistance here is the story and she told me we do not have the form but let me check with other Dr offices and get you one !!! here the worse part the room was full of people to visit Dr.!!! she kept calling and said do you have this form and .... for herpes !!!!first I didn't care much then i noticed this is keep going as she cannot find a form !!! everybody looked at me ...like I am a bitch or slat !!!!!!!!!! anyways I live in Canada but I am not originally Canadian so in that office were a lot of people from my community!!! and they are so close mind.. the Yong couple who came for their first babies look at me like a hell ,she told me I never had this request before so i do not have a form !!!!!!!!!!! she works for Dr for 45 years and she never had anybody ask for herpes test !! !!!!means i am the only one in Canada !!! I kept myself not to cry and that moment i wished from my bottom of my heart the guy who gave me this die in a worse way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told her gave me back i go to lab ....went there but i was crying just God knows i told to the girl listen what kind of from do you need she cannot find it ... she saw my feeling and said oh sorry have a sit i have one go to your Dr and ask him to fill it but my tears could not stop i did not care who look at me over there ..... she came back and done her job ... I had to go back to work but I just could not ............. my tongue sore so bad and blister even got to my throat !!!!! TODAY ALL DAY I am thinking what i ve done wrong in my life to deserve this !!! i always been there for people never wanted anything wrong for anybody why someone should do this to me WHY? WHY? for being one night down i am paying for ever down ...for those people have someone is easier to go through this with their partner ." crying with someone always better " ......................

MikeNice

I have those feelings too. Sorry that you feel bad. Things will look up.

Sabrina32

i cry often i understand im hoping something good comes along for all of us god knows we deserve it

BranMakMorn

Days are up and days are down, welcome to the human condition.