Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SillySlappa

Melaleuca Oil, Manuka Honey or Propolis

4 posts in this topic

What ointment would you say works better in healing herpes faster and lesseing the outbreaks?

100% tea tree oil (melaleuca oil)

Manuka Honey

Propolis.

Ive tried tea tree oil. I havent been outbreak free since I was diagnosed in Jan. SO far going on 9-10 weeks. I pretty much soaked the area with tea tree oil and the next day the outbreak that was confined to one side had spread to the other as well. FML. I just shelled out the big bucks for dynamiclear. Lets see if that helps.

ive tried dynamiclear. didnt seem to help me at all. but good luck to ya

I love dynamiclear! it clears up my OBs overnight.

you have to catch it in the early phases and put it on there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• JBnATL
      I have been on this website for 7 years and have met thousands of Herpsters and I know that autoinoculation is a common fear, but please believe that it really never happens. Even if you did pass hsv2 to your mouth you will probably never have another outbreak and it is almost impossible for you to give it to someone else from that location. You WILL be ok, please believe that. JB
    • @lw@ys
      Yes, that is the most updated thread on Halford
    • @lw@ys
      I believe this blog is the precursor to this website. I just check to see if the site has gone live every so often. Crossing my fingers every time I do.
    • Jeremy Spokein
      Yes, I'd like to know if it's gHSV-1 or gHSV-2... I'll do it in 2-3 months' time.
    • searching for the truth
      Hey jeremy do you plan on getting type specific igg while in the states?  Been following your thread and wondering if you still intended on doing that or just moving forward without it.
    • crookbristi
      I just have to say to both of you, thank the stars we found this site! I honestly don't know how I'd be coping these last few days if it wasn't for it.  Sounds like we all have had pretty unpleasant visits with the doc and had to forge our own way to get information that can empower us with this, which in itself is appalling. When I get angry, it's not at the HSV, but at the healthcare system and stigma of STD's.  And I fell into that trap before being diagnosed; judging others without even realizing it.  But what a damn fool I was.  We aren't bad people for having sex. We aren't bad people for getting dealt a shitty hand in life.  I don't know, I guess I've had a bit of a wake up call as they say.. I don't want people like us to have to keep hidden away in the shadows. It's not fair.  Does that make sense?
    • crookbristi
      Hi Cah, I had a similar experience with my doc.. Basically she said it could be new or an old infection that was dormant for some time; my ob was most likely caused by stress to my body.  She didn't order blood work and said to come back if anything else shows up and was pretty confident I wouldn't have another ob.  I couldn't live like that so I called one of those same day STD testing facilities and had blood drawn. The results came back today (typically comes back in 1-3 days).  It shows I am positive for HSV2 and was infected over 90 days ago based on the IGG test.  It was $269 for the full Herpes panel (I'm in MI).  Kind of expensive but the thought of knowing if I'm positive or not was worth it.  Most likely I've had to infection for much longer than 90 days without knowing it.  
    • Tippyty
      I know how u r feeling. I just lost my bf of 8 months because of this. But before that I was married to my now ex husband for 15 years. He never thought twice about the herpes because he loved me. He never had a ob. He hasn't gotten tested so I don't know if he has it for sure. I also had a relationship after with another man that loved me enough. So trust and believe if they love u they will be ok. And best part is they have u there to help them. I am very heart broken that my current ex bf couldn't do it but I can't blame him but there r condoms to help. Please hang in there. My ex was wonderful. Someone will love u enough. I  hoping I will get that again.
    • MistressRaina
      I'm glad your talk with him went well.  Gives me hope that hopefully my husband won't flip out.  I'm still doing my research on it though.  This site has definitely helped a lot. I just have a horrible feeling that he's going to go crazy on me.  He doesn't take bad news very well. 
    • WilsoInAus
      Spot on, most people positive for the virus test over 5!
  • Featured