World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
DawnB09

New and Scared

DawnB09

I'm currently 19 but i'll be 20 soon and I found out about 2 months ago I have Herpes and I was with my BF. I gave it to him. We were able to move on but just recently broke up I don't know where to go from here. I feel like no one will want to date me.

ComediansPaige

Hey babe I know how you feel. I just found out a few days ago. I too feel like what man would want me like this. But you know what you cant let herpes define who you are as a person. Its just something we have to live with. That doesnt mean we are worthless or not worthy of love. I refuse to let this define me. I mean I will probably feel crappy off and on about it. But, thats going to be normal. If someone cares about you they wont let herpes get in the way. Thats the way im trying to think of it.

rubberbanditslover

just keep urself clean and dont have sex if u have a recurance always use protection and be honest with any new partners u never no they cud have t to and cud be too scared to say, but just be careful any man that cudnt accept u 4 this is not worthy of ur love :) good luck pet im 17 n only found a few days ago even tho me nd my bf have been together 8 months and neither of us cheated and neither of us had cold sores and we dont no if he has it but he wants to stay wit me so if any man ur with decides to fuk of and leav he was never worth bein with in the 1st place, but chin up kid its not the end of the world u need to keep ur head high and relax ur children wont have it and its really common so its ok i hope everythin goes well 4 u xxxx

chelleybeans09

i know where you are coming from its the fear of rejection more then anything i myself just found out today and i feel disgusted to say the least my partner knows and also has it he isnt stressing over it like i am though....i am just like wtf i never thought this could happen to me.

rubberbanditslover
i know where you are coming from its the fear of rejection more then anything i myself just found out today and i feel disgusted to say the least my partner knows and also has it he isnt stressing over it like i am though....i am just like wtf i never thought this could happen to me.

i no i felt totally disgusted nd shocked but i found this and researched alot and im feeln better bout it now :)

chelleybeans09

i have been researching it also and everytime i see pictures of it even sends chills down my body and a churn in my tummy

rubberbanditslover

i never lukd at pics 4 dat reason, its gona make u feel worse so u need to calm down and learn to live wit it :/ its not gonna be easy but u need to, and the more u panic and stress the easier it is to start it up again xxxx

DawnB09

Thanks Everyone! The past few days on here has been a great help! ComediansPaige I'm so glad you understand too! And Rubberbanditslover, thanks for saying that any man who lets it get in the way isn't worthy. And Chelleybeans09 that sounds exactly like when I found out. I told my bf right away and he was def cool with it. He was so chill. And he said you won't lose me over something like this. And even when we found out a couple weeks later that I gave it to him, he was really chill about it. I of course was upset all over again. And I never really thought it would happen to me. I had had unprotected sex before and nothing happened so I just assumed nothing would. Thankfully my bf didn't break it off b/c of the herpes there was a different reason, but still it just through me in a rut because now the heartbreak and the wanting to still be with him and the fear of getting back out there. It's hard enough to open up but now I feel like I have a dark secret that I have to disclose.

Thanks Again Everyone! :) You guys made my day!

rubberbanditslover
Thanks Everyone! The past few days on here has been a great help! ComediansPaige I'm so glad you understand too! And Rubberbanditslover, thanks for saying that any man who lets it get in the way isn't worthy. And Chelleybeans09 that sounds exactly like when I found out. I told my bf right away and he was def cool with it. He was so chill. And he said you won't lose me over something like this. And even when we found out a couple weeks later that I gave it to him, he was really chill about it. I of course was upset all over again. And I never really thought it would happen to me. I had had unprotected sex before and nothing happened so I just assumed nothing would. Thankfully my bf didn't break it off b/c of the herpes there was a different reason, but still it just through me in a rut because now the heartbreak and the wanting to still be with him and the fear of getting back out there. It's hard enough to open up but now I feel like I have a dark secret that I have to disclose.

Thanks Again Everyone! :) You guys made my day!

no problem startin to get out thers gonna be very scary but just no this if a guy leaves wen u tell them this straight away [its better to be upfront and honest before use do anythin], the only reason he was ther was to get inside ur pants and u can count urslef lucky my virginity was takin by a guy like that i loved him i trusted him, he told me everythin i wanted to hear until i gave him wat he wanted [i waited 3 months], he waited 2/3 weeks til my bday then he dumped a few days l8r and i found out hed cheated on me whilst bein with him, so im kinda glad i have this now to scare of the users and dickheads :) and cheer up u wont be alone 4 ever lyk sum ppl think because ul find sum1 hu likes u 4 who u are isnt after 1 thing and wil wanna stay with u regardless of havin herpes r not :)

DawnB09

Thats a great way to look at it.. scaring away the dickheads :) I love it and I lost my virginity to the same kinda guy and seem to still pick guys like him but i'm gonna try to hold my head high and do better this time :)

rubberbanditslover

exactly, scarin of da dickheads is wat we can do lol and im glad ur happier now :)