World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
DTX

Waiting for official diagnosis but pretty sure that its herpes =/

DTX

HEy everyone, Im glad I found this site. Although the DOctor hasnt officially diagnosed it, Im pretty sure its herpes. I have a few bumps and a sore and itches like hell. DOctor said she isnt sure because of the location? I go in next week and i guess she will let me know for sure. But Im pretty sure thats what it is because I was exposed to it last year. But weird I didnt have an outbreak until now. Ive come to accept it and well i guess i knew it. I cried and was so scared to tell my bf. However, he is very supportive and has accepted the risk. HE told me it doesn't change how he feels about me and he still loves me. I also talked to my best friend and she is very supportive and said she will not look at me any different and that it could be worse. Im not dying from it. Having their support have really helped me and they refuse to let me get depressed about it. Especially my boyfriend he refuses to let me beat myself over it. So if you can find that one person a friend or family member who you can trust and would be supportive helps tremendously.

Sounhappy2011

Hi. I hope it's not but if it is I am happy that your boyfriend supports you. Comfort is so needed when we experience situations like this.