World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
ComediansPaige

just signed up so im saying hi everyone

ComediansPaige

not even two days ago I was diagnosed with HSV 2 Im scared and I feel so alone. Where do I go from here?

chatnoir

You are definitely not alone! Just look at this site. But I remember it certainly feels that way when you are first diagnosed. I'm glad you found us! It really helps to use this site to educate yourself about your new diagnosis, and to chat with those of us who have been through what you are going through now.

babybooh

Hi darling.

I was diagnosed last month.. this site is a godsend. Check out the chat, and get the facts about what you have. You are no where near alone. 1/4 people have H. They just keep it secret. Hit me up if you have questions or just need someone to talk to.

crownroyal16

i feel terrible. smh so terrible dont even wana put a pic of me on here..its so embarrasing i feel alone unloved..my selfesteem dropped sooo much. i cant even help it..its crazy im such a happy loving fun cheerful person..ok i get over it sumtimes and i get happy then i see normal people joking about stds or herpes and its so heartbreaking cuz sex like rules our world and when u hear a std joke or aids joke its depressing cuz u coulda prevented it. then dating is difficult feels like im never going to find the rite guy cuz all anybody cares about is sex now and days. also i hate the commercials "does not protect against hiv or stds" omg. herpes mite as well be aids they are both permanent. i dont mean to sound so down im not even a down person this disease just made me like this

babybooh

I understand Crownroal. we've all been there.

Just learn the facts.. you'll learn that it's not as big a deal as you think now. When i first got it i wished that i had cancer or aids instead. Now i'm so grateful that it's just herp.

As for guys. Yes, they think with their dicks.. (generally) That is the hardest part about this for me. But (like everyone says) this will weed out the good guys from the ones who just want booty.

One of the sweetest things i've heard that someone has said was she told the guy she liked that she had H.. she stressed over it for weeks beforehand and almost just stopped talking to him so she wouldnt have to tell him. When she finally worked up the courage he said "I'm not wanting to date your vagina, i'm wanting to date you."

soterrified

scarred

hi, ive been in a lot of stress lately and i noticed some ithiness on the side of my lips last january. i put cold sore creams and lip balm. it healed but one started on my outter lower lip. i kept puting cold sore cream but it seamed to spread in other parts of my lips. at the same time, my nose, my throat, and my ears has been itchy. now i got sore on my tongue and my whole tougue became white itchy and sore. recently, there are sores starting in side my mouth. i just received the kit and taking the lysine and immune support supplements for three weeks now. i havent used dynamiclear yet coz im not sure if i can put it inside my mouth. i hope everything will be fine and hoping ill get better.