World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
KatGrrl

Help! Herpes or another STD?

KatGrrl

I have been diagnosed for 10+ years, and was asymptomatic for most of that time until the past year, when I have had more outbreaks and different symptoms. I recently started Valtrex to control the more frequent obs.

Two days ago, I had sex with a new partner. Right now I have a bump in an area different than where I usually get symptoms (on my inner labia instead of outer), and the bump is larger than usual.

I'm wondering if anyone else has dealt with this particular kind of change in symptoms, or if I should get tested for something else?

Thanks in advance.

regret

your outbreak can move around and be somewhat different

dinki

same here

my first primary outbreak looked like razor cuts...my second one was one huge nasty boil like blister and one razor cut....so i guess this virus can manifest in different ways it is nasty! it sucks!:(

gazuk

my outbreaks are usually in a different spot every time. I think the first two were in the same spot, but different every time after that

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Cas9
      And now you know why reporting you was not childish nor was there any reason to ask you anything. The rule exists to protect forum members from scammers trying to sell products. As a side note, there is no cure for herpes. no medicines or natural products will cure herpes. Like I said, if the Admins don't agree with the person filing the report, they simply ignore it. So in the next day or two, if your post is still on the forum then the Admins are OK with it. If your post is gone, then I was correct.
    • cowpoke02
      well you don't really understand bible life rules till after your abused or troubled in need.   keep ya head up ..  sex squick way to become slave or used and heart strings yanked .  lose your purpose .. tricky one .. if ya do it you have to feel safe and worth it ... don't do it then cause you have to live with your choices ...  lots devils out there .. figure if speech ..  devil made me do it .  haha, kinda true you give in to devil or temptation . figures of speech but it is very true cause world is full of devil people with intent to harm people .  they have brain defects . narcism / personality disorders .. they born to manipulate and hurt kill people. use people with no empathy as pawns .. hard to spot . just a feeling or they look at you one day can see the hate you or have it in for you .  evil people .  1 in so many guys has it to borderline .  so gods telling you or people who felt with it by holy spirirt to watch out for those devils ..  break down the bible into reality .. it is telling  the truth of life through history .. truth from poor batsrads enslaved or phsyco abused ..  watch out for false profits .  sex the fastest way to be controlled enslaved and used by devil people . satanists . but hey some decent people out there .. keep ya head up .. rule 1 is would you be proud if you had a baby to claim bay momma or daddy . lol.  always better to date good people .  take your chances just don't  be all over different people . haha.  easier to find good guys and choices ..  take care ..   i learning from you guys . in here reading your comments ..   
    • raregem
      Well I had no idea that was against the rules here. 
    • Cas9
      It's against the forum rules to provide your email related to products. If I'm wrong, then the Admins will ignore my report. No harm done.
    • cowpoke02
      sex is okay its a weapon and clouds your judgement .  lose your purpose get used and have a kid or hearth problems from a real sinner devil . i know of government agents dating a woman to see whats going on . knocked her up and broke up .  makes her life hard and mental abuse of it all nd your future .  bad people . she was protestor .  had other events stalking threats . her friend moved to russia to escape stalking they go into your home leave things int turn in . mind games ..  stick to plan and not get misled .. all gods saying.  you end up with bg problems and may never get to your purpose the easy way . haha .  people kept me form it all time . many people are invested in themselves giving you bad advice .. their purpose not your purpose ... our body wears out , health problems . open to all sorts problems .  life can fall apart year after year , trapped with devils .. evil world . stick to your guns and morals .. gonna have sex like it and make smart choices .. sex enslave you faster anything. oldest trick in society and crimes go through sex and women as pawns and men playing games .  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.