Vitaherpavac- Russian Vaccine?

4 minutes ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

ha, yes @Stbb i can vouch for Mackie, he is def his own person and quite unique.

Mackie, when did u get the first shot, and was there any improvement?  what are your current symptoms and level of pain?

Thanks RVX I got the first shot almost  2.5 weeks ago and the third yesterday 2 more to complete the course and that Will take almost 2 weeks from now. In regards of my pain it's still the same and there's no improvement at all so far. Outbreaks I don't get so I don't know if the vax is helping or not. Thanks 

• Like 1
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulaner

• Mackie82

• non stop guy

• ILikeMusic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still no symptoms, so things are copacetic.  Stocked up on a few boxes of vaccine for future booster shots. Can't tell much with regard to efficacy until later.  Administered one booster shot just as

Hey guys, if anyone is still following this thread I have already started my vitaherpavac shots and today I am getting the second shot. Thanks 

He's a lunatic, you should see all the pms off his other accounts. If you hate vaccines and hsv so much leave the forum @SupermansJustice .you are making a fool of yourself and people are starting to

Posted Images

RVX Patient and Investor

i hope when u complete the course, you are improved.  please keep us updated!

and i hope just in case, you have contacted Minerva for a consultation with Dr.Veloz.

Please take a number and have a seat until I CALL you.

I asked what I asked and it was does he have more than one account. Maybe you are him that is why you are so defensive. I never inferred you were him, trust me, if I had something to say to you I would've without hesitation. Who are you? Am I supposed to be scared of someone on the internet so much that I can't ask you directly. What are you going to do to me if I did? Relax.

again, how many accounts does OFMDH have, as someone insinuated he has more than one. "It means what it means" like the Spectrum commercial. :joy: If you want to interpret it differently, that's your insecurity or issue.

10 minutes ago, Stbb said:

Please take a number and have a seat until I CALL you.

I asked what I asked and it was does he have more than one account. Maybe you are him that is why you are so defensive. I never inferred you were him, trust me, if I had something to say to you I would've without hesitation. Who are you? Am I supposed to be scared of someone on the internet so much that I can't ask you directly. What are you going to do to me if I did? Relax.

again, how many accounts does OFMDH have, as someone insinuated he has more than one. "It means what it means" like the Spectrum commercial. :joy: If you want to interpret it differently, that's your insecurity or issue.

I am here seeking help and answers for my medical issues and have no time for you or any other time waster. And I am not monester to scare people. Many thanks for your kindness Madam .

12 hours ago, Mackie82 said:

I am here seeking help and answers for my medical issues and have no time for you or any other time waster. And I am not monester to scare people. Many thanks for your kindness Madam .

Remember you attacked me. Like dude, chill out. I come here for hope, but always end up depressed. Good luck on your journey. 

16 hours ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

ha, yes @Stbb i can vouch for Mackie, he is def his own person and quite unique.

Thanks. Never thought he was pretending to be anyone else. I genuinely just wanted to know if he OFMDH had more than one account. He took it the wrong way. 

4 hours ago, Herpes go away said:

why r u guys acting stupid and trying this vax either ? had it been working it would be out everywhere .. 

I believe that you are fully aware of some vax's being developed out of the US and got approved after 10 for use in the US like the chicken pox vax. Anyways Theravax has the highest expectation of success and effectiveness and it could be approved in the US after 10-15 years. At least I am trying something something which may be better than the valtrex. And it did work for some poeple and I hope it does improve my conditons. Thanks 

• Like 2

no it hasnt been shown to improve any sorta symptoms ... anyway theravax is available now and insyead of trying all this try the compassionate sales coz it has higher chances of being successful 

1 hour ago, Herpes go away said:

no it hasnt been shown to improve any sorta symptoms ... anyway theravax is available now and insyead of trying all this try the compassionate sales coz it has higher chances of being successful 

Did you try vitaherpavac to say that it hasn't been shown to improve the symptoms. Go back to the same thread and read the people reviews. Mr herpes go away can you explain to me how Theravax been shown to improve symptoms did you try it !? Did we get the phase 1 trail result anyways this thread is for vitaherpavac. I am not looking for any argument with anyone so please go keep your valuable advise for yourself. Many thanks Mr herpes go away 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 6:29 PM, Herpes go away said:

why r u guys acting stupid and trying this vax either ? had it been working it would be out everywhere .. 

1. Some of us are suffering daily and struggling desperately despite antiviral therapy, and have concluded after much research that a huge factor that contributes to our abnormal experience is an under-performing immune response to the virus(es).

2. This is one of the safest vaccines you can try since it contains the dead, inactivated virus. It should also be easy to conduct blood testing before and during the vaccination process to evaluate any changes in detectable blood antigen levels. Also, since it's a dead virus vaccine it can be used as a complement to the (inadequate) antiviral drug therapy. Let's be clear, no one should proceed with any vaccine as if it will provide a true cure, but even if it simply offers enough of a boost to make life a little more tolerable and/or to allow antivirals to work then that can make all the difference for some of us.

3. Check out the links to the articles in @wildman's post, especially this one: "

"Prophylactic Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV-2) Vaccines Adjuvanted with Stable Emulsion and Toll-Like Receptor 9 Agonist Induce a Robust HSV-2-Specific Cell-Mediated Immune Response, Protect against Symptomatic Disease, and Reduce the Latent Viral Reservoir"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28228587"

Not to get into a long technical discussion about vaccines, but there is a great deal of hope in the power of modern adjuvants like the ones discussed above. Certain adjuvants combined with FI-HSV1/2 antigens would almost certainly result in clear, measurable improvements in the host immune response to the virus(es). Actually, I believe that there are probably many recipes for highly effective therapeutic HSV vaccines that could be created with current technology.

Unfortunately, due to the enormous obstacles imposed by the FDA, approved treatments lag discovery and pre-clinical trials by decades. I'm certain very effective HSV treatments already exist but they are never even pushed to clinical trials because they can't be brought to market profitably after paying billions in expenses resulting in attempting to comply with the FDA. Meanwhile, peoples lives lie in ruins, babies are being infected (sometimes fatally), etc...

• Like 3
19 hours ago, FUFDA said:

1. Some of us are suffering daily and struggling desperately despite antiviral therapy, and have concluded after much research that a huge factor that contributes to our abnormal experience is an under-performing immune response to the virus(es).

2. This is one of the safest vaccines you can try since it contains the dead, inactivated virus. It should also be easy to conduct blood testing before and during the vaccination process to evaluate any changes in detectable blood antigen levels. Also, since it's a dead virus vaccine it can be used as a complement to the (inadequate) antiviral drug therapy. Let's be clear, no one should proceed with any vaccine as if it will provide a true cure, but even if it simply offers enough of a boost to make life a little more tolerable and/or to allow antivirals to work then that can make all the difference for some of us.

3. Check out the links to the articles in @wildman's post, especially this one: "

"Prophylactic Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV-2) Vaccines Adjuvanted with Stable Emulsion and Toll-Like Receptor 9 Agonist Induce a Robust HSV-2-Specific Cell-Mediated Immune Response, Protect against Symptomatic Disease, and Reduce the Latent Viral Reservoir"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28228587"

Not to get into a long technical discussion about vaccines, but there is a great deal of hope in the power of modern adjuvants like the ones discussed above. Certain adjuvants combined with FI-HSV1/2 antigens would almost certainly result in clear, measurable improvements in the host immune response to the virus(es). Actually, I believe that there are probably many recipes for highly effective therapeutic HSV vaccines that could be created with current technology.

Unfortunately, due to the enormous obstacles imposed by the FDA, approved treatments lag discovery and pre-clinical trials by decades. I'm certain very effective HSV treatments already exist but they are never even pushed to clinical trials because they can't be brought to market profitably after paying billions in expenses resulting in attempting to comply with the FDA. Meanwhile, peoples lives lie in ruins, babies are being infected (sometimes fatally), etc...

There are a lot of idiots in this forum and herpes go away is the prime minister of retardation so it's fine . Let them say whatever they want. Seriously shit I wish to heat something positive about anything we are all here seeking help , knowledge better treatment = whatsoever but whenever someone wants to try something and share his/her experience they are starting their negativity I believe if the idiots shut their mouth it will be far better for everyone. 

RVX Patient and Investor

Mackie, has it helped u?  R u better?  Any difference?

1 hour ago, RVX Patient and Investor said:

Mackie, has it helped u?  R u better?  Any difference?

I got the last shot yesterday, as you know I don't get any visible classic outbreaks just the chronic nerve pain. So I don't know if it helped or not but my nerve is still the same. I have one more meds to try. Thanks 

• Like 2

@Mackie82 so then maybe it did nothing..?  i assume if it was gonna work then it would do een a little something before the last shot was taken.  im not being negative, but im like you had dont have obs,  im just worried about shedding, and unfortunately unless they test for shedding i wont know if anything even happened. So thats why i havent tried this stuff.  If the shots were good, then why do you have to take other meds?  Doesnt make sense.  I hope things work out.. 

1 hour ago, Lookingforhelp916 said:

@Mackie82 so then maybe it did nothing..?  i assume if it was gonna work then it would do een a little something before the last shot was taken.  im not being negative, but im like you had dont have obs,  im just worried about shedding, and unfortunately unless they test for shedding i wont know if anything even happened. So thats why i havent tried this stuff.  If the shots were good, then why do you have to take other meds?  Doesnt make sense.  I hope things work out.. 

I am suffering very bad neuropathy pain due to herpes and I am sure no vax will eliminate all of this chronic pain in regards of vitaherpavac I am not sure if it did anything but at least it did not harm and it may help people with ob's. If the shedding is your worried then find herpester and don't worry anymore man 

6 hours ago, Lookingforhelp916 said:

@Mackie82 its not that easy.. and i have high standards.  and not sure where to find anyone like that.. im embarassed about this disease and dont wanma go public

If you are looking for better treatment that vitaherpavac then just head to st Kitts you will find your functional cure there but if you are concern about shedding I don't think they conduct any so in your case you have to wait for gen-0003/ admedus if they will pass phase 3 

• 1 month later...

Hello! I'm from Russia, unfortunately I do not know English, so I translate it using Google Translate. As far as I could understand, some are interested in the vaccine. I thought that if there is a possibility of sending the vaccine by mail, then I could try to send. I've never sent a parcel abroad before, but I think it's possible. Well, how's my English? Till!

• 2 weeks later...

This is the full version of a report I linked to a ways back:

http://jvi.asm.org/content/91/9/e02257-16.full.pdf

It shows strong results using both FI-HSV2 and gD/gB/UL4 vaccines when combined with some of the more powerful pre-clinical adjuvants in a guinea pig model.

The study was aimed at evaluating potential prophylactic vaccine approaches, but with the multifunctional CD4 and CD8 T cell responses that were achieved in the study, it seems likely that such vaccine formulations would also be significantly therapeutic.  

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Jimmyjimmyhuapua said:

@Mackie82 is there any improvement after u got vax ? 

Honestly I can’t give you proper and correct answer because I am not getting ob’s ( external ) like visible sores / blisters but I suffer extreme chronic nerve pain due to my herpes infections(1&2) that’s why I got this vax and planning in getting the boaster next month. Please note that I have zero side effect so at least it’s safe and cheap as well. Thanks 

On 1/3/2018 at 8:20 AM, Mackie82 said:

Honestly I can’t give you proper and correct answer because I am not getting ob’s ( external ) like visible sores / blisters but I suffer extreme chronic nerve pain due to my herpes infections(1&2) that’s why I got this vax and planning in getting the boaster next month. Please note that I have zero side effect so at least it’s safe and cheap as well. Thanks 

What nerve pain do you have?

Lower back, legs and extreme genital area pain due to peripheral nerve damage which is caused by herpes. I got fed in this forum since so many idiots are saying this is not herpes related some of them they don’t have genital herpes anyways this virus is dormant for decades for some people and for others they have monthly ob’s. So it’s tricky and affecting us deferently. Thanks