World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sol

Vitaherpavac- Russian Vaccine?

non stop guy

To kind thakyou.about how much did it cost?of course money is no object.I would live in a freaken tent.for this to stop!!!

paulaner

OK real quick:

First Class Airfare: 180,000 Points plus $500 in various fees

Russian Visa service: $200 express

5 Star Hotel 4 nights: $1000 approx total

Great tour guide and car costs: $1000 approx total

Food, gifts, etc.. $200 (stuff is cheap there)

Medicine and Injection costs at EMC: $650

Never having an Outbreak again: PRICELESS

non stop guy

Do able.that last line funny and sooo true.should I just reach out to you here when I'm ready?

non stop guy

One last question.with so little imfo in the usa about these meds.what made you decide to take the plunge?

paulaner

That's a good questiion. Let me start by saying that although I respect the FDA I have learned first hand that they are often extremely misguided and influenced by lobbyists. I'm trying to say very politely that they don't always have our best wishes in mind. That coupled with profit-driven big-pharma creates a logical conflict and problem. If you've read about the DRACO research, you might realize that this would be awful for big-pharma. Imagine the lost profits and lost future revenue streams. Medicine in the USA is the biggest business. It's not about curing people or altruism, it's about big-profits. Note that among other things I am heavily invested in advanced medical technology. I also deal with the FDA in my primary business. I know them and I understand their mindset quite well. If you knew what I knew, you would understand why I have little faith in them.

Now with that being said, I read the trials on Vitaherpavac and Panavir. Panavir interestingly enough is made from potato sprouts. It is my opinion that the combination of the two is ideal, as they would work very complimentary. One seems to stimulate the "perfect storm" for the other. Of course timing is key.

As I said before, there is something about Propolis that I don't fully understand. There have only been limited trials of injecting Propolis in animals, and those were extremely successful. Propolis is a natural substance and is now approved as an OTC treatment for HSV-1. They did not seek approval for HSV-2 because the company marketing Propolis was going after the larger "cold sore" market. Propolis is also used as an injection during hip replacement therapy. It appears to be safe :)

Anyway, given what I learned about Vitaherpavac and Panavir, their safety was never a concern. In a worst case scenario I had a wonderful trip to Russia :) In a more likely scenario I reduced my OB's dramatically. The only other 2 people I know that used Vita, used Vita alone and had very good success. They went from 6 OB's yr to 1 short one, and the other person had 1 maybe he thinks but isn't sure. Time will tell for me, and I will keep you updated.

Your options are to simply wait for one of the other therapys to be finally FDA approved, live with what you've been doing, or seek an advanced therapy as I did. It's your life, and your choice. I made mine, now it's your turn...

SuperManFace

Is this bee propolis? Where did you get this propolis?

paulaner

I used a 30% extract standard tincture purchased at Amazon.com. The studies I read from Israel (there is actually an Israeli patent on Propolis injection for herpes apparantly) recommended a 20% extract in aqueous solution. However in retrospect I think an alcohol/ethanol based tincture would be better as to ensure it was sterile. A month after injection I had this great feeling in the area - the only way I can describe the feeling is that it felt like the virus was no longer in my nerve ganglia. It felt like it had felt pre-infection. Hard to explain, but basically no tingling sensation - as if something that was previously a bit tingly was suddenly quiet. There was / is no change to actual sensitivity if you know what I mean.

Sol

well the logic behind bee propolis and panavir seems similar. Propolis is a natural antibiotic made by bees

SuperManFace
I used a 30% extract standard tincture purchased at Amazon.com. The studies I read from Israel (there is actually an Israeli patent on Propolis injection for herpes apparantly) recommended a 20% extract in aqueous solution. However in retrospect I think an alcohol/ethanol based tincture would be better as to ensure it was sterile. A month after injection I had this great feeling in the area - the only way I can describe the feeling is that it felt like the virus was no longer in my nerve ganglia. It felt like it had felt pre-infection. Hard to explain, but basically no tingling sensation - as if something that was previously a bit tingly was suddenly quiet. There was / is no change to actual sensitivity if you know what I mean.

Did you inject your genitals? LOL thats what I'm thinking of when I figure out how to do it

Flyer01

Sol-how has the vaccine helped? Are you experiancing any additional O/B's? I'm not so much concerned about transmitting the virus (I'm married) and both my wife&I are HSV-1/2+. We're seeking a vaccine treatment that will significantly reduce and/or totally eliminate future outbreaks? I don't foresee any US Pharm Companies pushing anything remotely close until 2017? I'm located in the North East part of the country so direct flight to/from Moscow, although challenging, definately not impossible. Please update me ASAP, thank you...

Flyer01

Is there anywhere else (besides) Russia, preferably somewhere in North America we may be able to obtain this? If not; are there host in Russia that can assist (me) with translator, lodging, ect...? Any help with this would greatly be appreciated

non stop guy

Paulaner offered help.trip sounded easy to me.as people make the journey. it would help so much to come back here and tell there tale/results.I see so many people on here.that the u.s med don't do shit for.just to know you can maybe save some cash.and get a break from this damn crap

paulaner

OK there are a lot of Questions above so I'll try to answer them all. For information on the Israeli patent on Propolis injection for genital herpes, first read this: http://www.ima.org.il/imaj/ar02nov-48.pdf

Israeli patent no. 101730. Sol's post mentioned that Propolis is an Antibiotic which is correct however it's also an Antiviral, which explains it's effectiveness on HSV.

As for where to inject, for me it was at the base of the penis. I used to have OB's in that general area plus further towards the middle section of the penis (however I only injected at the base as this was the easiest place to inject - just below the skin I used a "short needle" and barely went below the skin regardless). After injection I went months for the first time ever without an OB. I then did this treatment in Russia which is supposed to often cause an OB but got no OB. I've stayed up for days in a row, hit all my previous triggers and still no OB. Before I went to Moscow I had myself tested to make sure I was still infected and I was, just over the threshold now though.

If you do make the trip to Moscow it is possible to bring back enough meds for your 6 month booster plus enough for another person's complete treatment. I am not suggesting that you make arrangements with someone to split the costs and bring back medication for them.

Quote from the Propolis study:

Discussion

Our data show(s) a significant anti-HSV-1 effect of the aqueous

propolis extract, which provided very good protection against HSV-1

and 2 (not shown) infection both

in vitro and in vivo, namely, in

newborn rats and in rabbits (corneal keratitis) (

P < 0.001 as

assessed by

t-test).

The most efficient concentration

in vivo was 5%. This concentra-

tion gave protection without any concomitant toxic or other

negative side effects. In the animal studies, a concentration of

20% was completely effective in preventing the development of

HSV-1 infection in both rats and rabbits. Even at this high

concentration, there were no toxic or adverse side effects. In the

rabbits, even the lower (5%) concentration completely prevented

viral encephalitis and death [Table 1]. The main difference between

the 5% and 20% treatments was expressed in the longer delay

period in the appearance of symptoms for the 20% treatment;

otherwise, the protective effect ± significant reduction in the

intensity of symptoms, with subsequent healing ± was similar for

the two treatments.

The fact that the propolis extract conferred efficient protection

against HSV-1 infection

in vivo, irrespective of the route of

administration (s.c., i.p., i.v., or topical), points to the excellent

potential of this product as a therapeutic agent for all kinds of

herpetic infections. The lack of toxicity is an additional quality that

indicates that this product bears the potential to become an anti-

HSV-1 drug. This conclusion is in keeping with the results of

Rumanian and Canadian studies [4,19] in which raw propolis

proved highly effective in the treatment of HSV-1 and HSV-2

infections in humans.

SuperManFace
OK there are a lot of Questions above so I'll try to answer them all. For information on the Israeli patent on Propolis injection for genital herpes, first read this: http://www.ima.org.il/imaj/ar02nov-48.pdf

Israeli patent no. 101730. Sol's post mentioned that Propolis is an Antibiotic which is correct however it's also an Antiviral, which explains it's effectiveness on HSV.

As for where to inject, for me it was at the base of the penis. I used to have OB's in that general area plus further towards the middle section of the penis (however I only injected at the base as this was the easiest place to inject - just below the skin I used a "short needle" and barely went below the skin regardless). After injection I went months for the first time ever without an OB. I then did this treatment in Russia which is supposed to often cause an OB but got no OB. I've stayed up for days in a row, hit all my previous triggers and still no OB. Before I went to Moscow I had myself tested to make sure I was still infected and I was, just over the threshold now though.

If you do make the trip to Moscow it is possible to bring back enough meds for your 6 month booster plus enough for another person's complete treatment. I am not suggesting that you make arrangements with someone to split the costs and bring back medication for them.

Quote from the Propolis study:

Discussion

Our data show(s) a significant anti-HSV-1 effect of the aqueous

propolis extract, which provided very good protection against HSV-1

and 2 (not shown) infection both

in vitro and in vivo, namely, in

newborn rats and in rabbits (corneal keratitis) (

P < 0.001 as

assessed by

t-test).

The most efficient concentration

in vivo was 5%. This concentra-

tion gave protection without any concomitant toxic or other

negative side effects. In the animal studies, a concentration of

20% was completely effective in preventing the development of

HSV-1 infection in both rats and rabbits. Even at this high

concentration, there were no toxic or adverse side effects. In the

rabbits, even the lower (5%) concentration completely prevented

viral encephalitis and death [Table 1]. The main difference between

the 5% and 20% treatments was expressed in the longer delay

period in the appearance of symptoms for the 20% treatment;

otherwise, the protective effect ± significant reduction in the

intensity of symptoms, with subsequent healing ± was similar for

the two treatments.

The fact that the propolis extract conferred efficient protection

against HSV-1 infection

in vivo, irrespective of the route of

administration (s.c., i.p., i.v., or topical), points to the excellent

potential of this product as a therapeutic agent for all kinds of

herpetic infections. The lack of toxicity is an additional quality that

indicates that this product bears the potential to become an anti-

HSV-1 drug. This conclusion is in keeping with the results of

Rumanian and Canadian studies [4,19] in which raw propolis

proved highly effective in the treatment of HSV-1 and HSV-2

infections in humans.

Thanks paulaner for all your info. How much propolis did you put in the syringe? Also where can I find syringes and short needles do you know?

paulaner

Everything you need is available at Amazon.com

For me I used Stakich 30% propolis, 0.5cc Insulin Needles and some alcohol pads. In retrospect I would have used 20% in an alcohol base. However it worked so who am I to complain?

I used 0.04cc. 1 injection and then 1 24 hours later. It really stung for a little while then dissipated.

livinginshame

Please forgive me but I'm a little confused is this propolis the same are similar to the Russian vaccine? I just check out amazon for this. Do you have to inject this or can u

take it by mouth? Is it possible to get this vaccine to the states? Sorry if I missed this.

paulaner

Sorry I know it's confusing. What I did is a "combination therapy". It consisted of 3 separate treatments:

1) Injected myself with Propolis. That stopped my CONSTANT ob's and bought me some time.

2) Months later went to Russia and received Vitaherpavac herpes therapeutic vaccine

3) While I was in Russia I also received Panavir. The NIH studies and the matching Russian studies have shown very good success with this combination of Vitaherpavac and Panavir-type drugs (some studies were with an earlier version of Panavir).

The Russian treatment is NOT a single shot therapy. It consists of this:

5 separate injections of Vitaherpavac 3-4 days apart

10 separate injections of Panavir done as follows: 1 injection every other day for 10 days (5 injections), then 1 week off, then again 1 injection every other day for 10 days (5 injections).

Then - 6 months later you do 5 more injections of Vitaherpavac as a booster to ensure your immune system will keep HSV repressed 'permanently'.

When you're in Russia you start the treatment and get whatever you can get done there during the time you are there. Then you bring the rest home with you, with a doctor's letter of treatment to finish it at home. You can bring the 6 month booster home as well (or at least I could).

So keep in mind it's NOT as simple as a single shot. It requires a real commitment, and is highly successfull so long as you do it all. I am absolutely not giving medical advice nor any other sort of advice that you should follow. I am merely telling you what I did, and what the course of treatment is for someone (me) who truly wants to suppress the virus permanently.

Now it's like Chicken pox (another herpes virus) in my system. It's there - we all have it in us that have ever had Chicken pox - but now the odds of me being able to transmit it, let alone have an OB are dramatically low. I figure this should get me through till 2020 when something even better comes along :)

The Propolis injection was just a good start to make it where OB's and viral load decrease very significantly, at least for me and most lab animals tested.

Remember though, just because it worked on me and my friend does NOT mean it will work on you. Of course you should make sure you're not allergic to bees or propolis before considering any use of propolis. I also want to make it abundantly clear that I am not giving medical advice, I am sharing my personal experiences.

I was fortunate enough to know a couple people that have done the Russian treatment before. Now, you are lucky enough to know someone too. If you ever decide to truly do this full treatment, message me and I'll give you all the trip details you'll need to feel safe, secure and comfortable. My guide over there was fantastic, as was my experience as a tourist.

Voyager2

@non-stop guy

I too was having quite a few hsv2 outbreaks last Fall but I've had none since December when I started this new regimen. Placebo effect? I have no idea but I'm going to keep at it. I'll just mention quickly what I'm doing.

I stopped all caffeine, chocolate and nuts (as everyone here says to do). Then I started taking daily:

1 garlic caplet ("Garlique" from Rite Aid)

1 olive leaf extract 500mg capsule ("Ameriden" from amazon.com)

1 red marine algae capsule ("Vibrant Health Gigartina" from amazon.com)

The bottle recommends four olive capsules, so I may bump that up. I tried taking an L-lysine 1000mg tablet daily (Walmart?) but eventually stopped because it felt like a huge piece of chauk going down.

They also say sunlight can be a trigger.

Maybe some of this can help you too. Good luck.

paulaner

@Voyager2 thank you for posting that - it actually reminded me of something I should share. One thing that has been making me grin from ear to ear is that I was able to stop taking all my specific anti-HSV herbs and vitamins!!!! I have been "pigging out" on Peanut butter and Almond butter as these were former triggers of mine :)

In theory the more I can trigger the virus, the better the Panavir will be able to destroy it (which is why the combination therapy works so well in the studies). In laymans terms think of it as training your body to notice something and attack it at a high level.

Also note that in the Propolis studies they did not inject the propolis into the OB site, they injected or IV dripped into other locations so perhaps I did not need to do that. However with my knowledge of medical experimentation, doing an Intradermal injection (just below the skin) allows the Propolis to be absorbed into the body and that OB area slowly with the most effectiveness. My friend who is a female did a normal subcutaneous injection on her upper thigh area and has not had an HSV1 (face, just below the nose was her hot spot) or HSV2 (genitals) OB since early March. Before that she was approximately 10/yr mixed.

paulaner

I've been getting a lot of questions via PM about Propolis injections. I truly wish I had more informaton to share other than "some of us have done it and it stopped OB's". A new experimenter just injected 0.1cc of Propolis 12% aqueous extract yesterday subQ into their abdomen area (google how to do a Subcutaneous injection and you'll understand what I am talking about). This person experienced no injection site stinging because the injection was SubQ instead of intradermal. I hope this person will share their experiences on this or other forums.

So far the handful of us that have done this Propolis experiment have not experienced another OB. My circumstance of course is different in that I then went to Russia and did the full Russian protocol. My goal is permanent and full suppression which I hope I accomplished.

I personally beleive very strongly in Propolis injections. Herpes is a virus that is part of nature. It is said that in nature there is always a balance to every part. Propolis is natural and has been shown in vitro and in vivo to kill the Herpes virus. It's unlikely that we humans can create something "better than nature". In brief, I beleive Propolis might be the natural balance to the Herpes virus.

The problem is, who would possibly make billions off of a simple Propolis extract injection? The drug companies could not earn their pound of flesh with this protocol.

ILikeMusic

Paulaner, I agree 100% with you. I've never believed this is impossible to eradicate from ones system. Just because the extremely expensive research and trials process has not been done on every single natural treatment. Does not believe they won't work.

I am ordering my propolis today. and am excited to try it out. I also am going to speak with my Dr. who is an MD but also practices alternative medicine about adding a bit of DMSO to the mix to increase absorption. He has done extensive research on DMSO and actually does DMSO IVs for a variety of ailments with astounding success. I of course will not attempt adding it until I discuss with him.

I'll keep you all posted on what he has to say.

Estranged80

Maybe the Russians did make it but for their medication/vaccine to reach Western countries (pardon the use of old Cold War terms), I don't know what it will take.

In my region or country, shall I say will only approve it after it has been approved by the US or Euro.

paulaner

I've gotten asked more questions about Propolis injections so I am going to post some more information for everyone.

Why did I use only 0.04cc for my 2 injections? I used that little because I was just experimenting, with the intent to build up more later as need be. I wanted to see how the OB would react. It retreated so quickly that no further injections were needed (although I did the same 0.04cc 24 hours after the first injection just to be sure). I injected into the first place I ever had an OB which I assume is the initial infection site. I am "lucky" in that mine was at the base of the penis so I was able to inject intradermally into that area. New female experimenters have injected subcutaneously into their abdomen and upper thigh. The upper thigh female has not had any OB's in months. The abdomen females have just recently injected (one upped the dose to 0.5cc of pfl 30 Propolis, the other I mentioned above) so we will have to wait and see how it works out for them. The other male that injected intradermally into his initial infection site (ouch) is known to me and experienced the same immediate stopping of an active OB and full retreat.

Everyone seems to be getting their materials from different sources. Mine were all from Amazon. BD brand alcohol swabs, BD brand 0.5cc syringes, Stakich 30% Propolis. Stakich is Brazilian propolis but I do not know if it is red or green type.