World's Largest Herpes Support Group
helpiamconfused2

Herpes Cure Available to Us Already? Dr. Thorpe (Bavi) Interview

struggle83
haha I miss struggle83's comments too, he is very smart !! lol his comments and sweet7's comments are sooo scientific and so good

You are too kind!

struggle83
Where has struggle83 been?

I am here. I've been wasting time with the local university hospital trying to get a positive biopsy. It's been a waste of my time and money. I come back here now and then to check in on any new treatments. I was accepted to participate in the CMX trial but there is not a location near me at this time. I'm not sure CMX will do anything about the virus in the neurons. Chimerix doesn't have any info on that either.

wwdamron
I am here. I've been wasting time with the local university hospital trying to get a positive biopsy. It's been a waste of my time and money. I come back here now and then to check in on any new treatments. I was accepted to participate in the CMX trial but there is not a location near me at this time. I'm not sure CMX will do anything about the virus in the neurons. Chimerix doesn't have any info on that either.

It will be interesting what cmx001 will do, it is supposedly 100 times stronger than Valtrex, now whether it can be strong enough to permanantly supress or get into the neutrons is another question, me personally think it will not.

I am very excited about the live virus that Sanofi-Pasteur, Dr. Knipe & Dr. Halford are working on which is going into phase I hopefully sometime early next year. This may effect the neurons, I have not studied whether or not a live Virus in the case of VZV, which is used now kills off the neurons. But VZV and HSV are the two closest related Herpes Virus's in the Herpe's Family. And it makes sense to me that a live virus is our next chance to a real working vaccine. I think everyone else is years behind Sanofi , even the ones who are in phase 2 studies, my reasoning is that if the other vaccines get released that are in later phase development, I do not think they will be effective as Sanofi's on someone who is already infected. Vical is another company to watch since they claim their vaccine will work on an un-infected as well as infected individual, but they are years off as well. I suspect Sanofi will be finished with phase III, before the others if their vaccine proves to be succesful. My main reasoning for that is Sanofi has got the Money to back it up, although I don't count out Immunovex either beating Sanofi, it in my opinion will be a race to see who's first between those two, but whose will be better? Sanofi (just my personal opinion).

2kroc

Cmx001, 100x stronger than valtrex? Lol

Still curious about this though, theoretically it should work.

Edited by 2kroc

Skrillah80

I'm gonna try apricot seeds to kill the virus and see how it works..heard good things..also keeping ur body alkalined drinking lemon water..olive leaf extract vitamin D3 vitamin C 1000mgs cod liver oil pomegranate extract apricot seeds garlic vitamin E wondering about selenium..what y'all think? Had this nasty virus for about 2 months now no outbreaks just tingling from time to time..when I first found out I had it I started taking antivirals and I think they knocked it out in it's beginning stages..I don't know lol any thoughts ??

Cas9
5 minutes ago, Skrillah80 said:

I'm gonna try apricot seeds to kill the virus and see how it works..heard good things..also keeping ur body alkalined drinking lemon water..olive leaf extract vitamin D3 vitamin C 1000mgs cod liver oil pomegranate extract apricot seeds garlic vitamin E wondering about selenium..what y'all think? Had this nasty virus for about 2 months now no outbreaks just tingling from time to time..when I first found out I had it I started taking antivirals and I think they knocked it out in it's beginning stages..I don't know lol any thoughts ??

Are you saying kill the virus, as in cure?

Skrillah80

Not sure..first day taking them..ask cowpoke he says they work like a charm

Cas9
4 minutes ago, Skrillah80 said:

Not sure..first day taking them..ask cowpoke he says they work like a charm

There is no cure for herpes. There will be someday, but it will never be from eating anything. Ask cowpoke? No, but thanks anyway; LOL

Skrillah80

Hahaha yeah sounded good..I'm talking about killing it making it not come out..

Cas9
27 minutes ago, Skrillah80 said:

Hahaha yeah sounded good..I'm talking about killing it making it not come out..

The only way to stop it from coming out is to stop replication in the neuron. That's not currently achievable. If they could do that, it would be a functional cure. If they could completely destroy the virus in the neuron, that would be a sterilizing cure; i.e. the virus would no longer exist in your body.

Lulupazoola

I have tried lysine, which worked for a year or a little more and then stopped working.  I have bought and tried herbs and essential oils to little or no effect.  Has anyone on this thread used high dose C?  I was having good luck with it stopping my constant BO's at about 8 g a day.  I went up to 12 g a day...when it messes up your gastro, u need to reduce dose.  I havent given it a long term try, but i plan to.