World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Torontojayjay

Anymore out there.

Freeflight2

Hi: I am new to this site. I got my results yesterday. I am Herpes 2 positive with no outbreaks. Feel confused and looking for support. This news were told to me on the phone with almost none explanation.

Acesheart
Hi: I am new to this site. I got my results yesterday. I am Herpes 2 positive with no outbreaks. Feel confused and looking for support. This news were told to me on the phone with almost none explanation.

Hey Freeflight, Welcome to our site :hithere: . I hope you know you are never alone again :) we are here to help you learn good informations and to learn to cope. here is a book www.westoverheights.com , please when your feeling better take time to read up on the h. We also have a lovely herpes library here on the front ofthe forum page to the right. Yes, the people who call can be so cold and seem uncaring, its how most got their blood results, I know its how I got my blood. But the DR who swabbed me she was a bitch, she says to me "Go home and wash up" I was married for crist sakes and she treated me like dirty trash. Its okay I now have a whole new community of support ad so do you :) . Just sit back , lets get you educated and take the fear out of herps. Hugs, Ace :wavey:

Acesheart
Hello everyone, just saying hello and another gay to add to the mix. Im new to this party so don't know a lot yet, but feel free to say hello .

Hey hey Law we met in chat room, but I just thought I would say :hithere: again . Good to see you have made your way around the forums. Don't forget to read this book , its a wonderful book filled with good info about herps. Take care hon, hugs Ace :)

elmerette

I am a lesbian in the Seattle area. Sure would be nice to meet someone with this shit that is horny! :)

trippy78

I am Randi from NC . Very honest about my condition which unfortunately keeps me lonely in the gay community. When I was dating men they don't seem to have much of a problem but finding a woman that is excepting and willing to do the research to be informed is a different story. I found out 9 years ago I contracted it from my husband. I was upset but excepting. Any advice would be appreciated.

Acesheart

Hi trippy welcome honey. You can message those in these threads , we have many lovely users here who just love to Chat. Some have email address in their profiles that alerts them when someone sends them a message. Try it I know you will make many friends here. I'm married and he's still non h. Just because we have it, I promise that doesn't mean we pass it, there things we can do to limit the transmission rates and reduce shedding. I've been remarried for 23 years and he's still tested negative, I'm also a ghsv2 woman. Take care and I'm here if I can help. Take care, hugs Aces