Isaiah 53:5 my testimony

I must say this message is for ALL especially believers in the Bible. I want to say to everyone that God has truly healed me. Today I have recieved my miracle from heaven! I have given my life over to God and have found Salvation, Peace, Joy, Happiness and Healing! If you believe in the bible and you completely give your life to Christ then you can receive the promises of the Word of God. If you truly believe in the Bible as the Truth and not a lie then inbox me! I have so many blessings that I want to share with you. I do not get on here as often as I like because im very busy but I will respond at least weekly. I believe that I can be a blessing and help those who seek spiritual guidance in this very difficult time. I will not respond to anything replied on this thread. I wont argue or debate with negativity. I don't have time for it so don't bother waste your time posting. I hope I can encourage Faith, and Trust in My Saviour Jesus Christ. God Bless

• 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Jesusislove777
      That’s very good, I take 9 grams of glutamine a day and it has really helped me, I notice a tremendous difference the next day if I miss a day. I hope thing continues to go well for you. Take care,  Much love to you, 
    • Hml
      Stress and lack of sleep are huge triggers
    • Hml
      I just want to be able to stop thinking about it. It is ruining my overall health.  He ruined my life and has now ruined another woman too but she stayed with him. I wanted to warn her but she wouldn't have believed me.  But I'm sure she would now. I just want to move on with my life but I'm afraid I will spend the rest of my life alone. 
    • Kaylie
      Hi, I just want to say I understand what you’re going through. My partner cheated though he still denies it! I used to get cold sores then when he has his first outbreak I got mine and he tried to blame me for giving it to him. I’m 38years old and come from a small town near Watford. I have 2 kids. I feel like when I get asked out or just a guy is remotely interested I just have the big H in the front of my head! I hate him for doing this to me. I get out breaks every month they are painful and in different places each month. I am going to start looking after myself and eating better, no alcohol and see if that helps.    But I do think of my friend, she has it and she met someone in London 11 years ago. She told him and he was fine with it. They have 2 kids now. She got it from a guy she knew had it and she decided to sleep with him. He told her. She knew the consequences.    You’re not alone 
    • TheBlue1
      I focus on trying to heal myself.  I don’t believe that this is permanent.  And I no longer date.  I don’t want the drama nor the stress.  I’ve found that my overall health has improved and I am much more knowledgeable regarding natural antivirals and immune system boosters.  Amino acids play a very large role.  Just breathe.  You’re gonna be ok.  The symptoms do fade away in time.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.