Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
User123

Clinical Trials Going on in Texas for Herpes Liabalis-Benchmark Research

1 post in this topic

Clinical Research Study for Cold Sore Outbreaks

Do your cold sores make you want to run and hide? If so, you may be interested in a clinical research study of an investigational cold sore medication that is currently looking for volunteers. If you are age 18 or older and have had 3 or more cold sore outbreaks in the past 12 months, you may qualify to participate in this trial.

• All study-related doctor visits, exams, and investigational medication is provided at no cost to those who qualify and participate in this study.

• Eligible participants in the study will be compensated up to $640 for their time and effort while completing the trial.

For more information, please contact:

1-800-369-2875

Benchmark Research

www.benchmarkresearch.net

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• WilsoInAus
      Please provide studies that show that either herpes causes nerve damage that actually needs regeneration. Yes there is pain associated with herpes, but it has nothing to do with nerve damage and Dr Halford openly admits this. Please review his research, particularly around oxidative stress etc. but even Bill has not been able to prove actual nerve damage. He admits this in numerous posts to those posting to him. Neuralgia does not equate to nerve damage, it is a broader term that includes nerve damage and other pains and issues. Hence the question remains, just what does SJW do for herpes?
    • WilsoInAus
      Hey remember you are allowed as many enquiries as you like! When adults receive a primary HSV-1 infection, it is no mere trifle. You will get multiple blisters all around your mouth. A single tiny bump is a sign of a recurrent outbreak, not a primary. It is hence much more likely you had an ailment that brought on a recurrent outbreak. You cannot transmit this oral infection to your genitals, doesn't happen. Do you have a partner at present?
    • Mode
      I have red bumps on my throat. 
    • jay12121
      Hi, i just want to say thank you for even responding. Now i want to say that i am in no way challenging you, Im just trying to understand why you don't believe that my primary outbreak wasn't actually my first one. Do you think i got something else and it happened to awaken the virus? and lets say it was my first outbreak, with the time frame i gave you (its been about 4 months) am I safe to just touch myself anywhere with out fear? also i dont even have a blister since the one i had in late may, so is touching my lip and then possibly my private area means for transmission? this will honestly be my last inquiry, please answer them for me, im just really scared and ive never dealt with this before. thank you so so much!
    • jay12121
      Is it safe to assume that you can only get herpes from skin to skin contact? like in order to autoinoculate myself i would have had to have physically touched my lip and then another area of my body? can you get it from objects that touch your mouth? what are some other ways to transmit herpes? Im driving myself crazy. i cant stop thinking about all the possible ways i could possibly reinfect myself, i seriously can't settle these thoughts. 
    • jay12121
      Is it safe to assume that you can only get herpes from skin to skin contact? like in order to autoinoculate myself i would have had to have physically touched my lip and then another area of my body? can you get it from objects that touch your mouth? what are some other ways to transmit herpes? Im driving myself crazy. i cant stop thinking about all the possible ways i could possibly reinfect myself, i seriously can't settle these thoughts. 
    • Sanguine108
      St. John's Wort is really well studied.  There is proof of SJW enhancing the regeneration of nervous tissue.  There's a reason it's called a "nervine".   Herpetic episodes are hot and of the nerves.  SJW happens to cool the inflammation and help regenerate the nerves.      Dr.Halford has been studying HSV for 27 years and he acknowledges that herpes causes neuralgia.  
    • Tippyty
      Im  very happy that ur disclosure went well. I was diagnosed 15 yrs ago when there was no info and Internet was just starting.  They armed u with a pamphlet. I got it from a long term relationship of 14 yrs. The person I lost my virginity to. We had broken up and I just met my now ex husband. I told him and he said he didn't care because he loved me. We were married for 15 yrs. He never had ob and he won't get tested now for his future partners. I did disclose to another person and he was also fine with it. I gave him information and he loved me also. After he and I ended things I got tested and asked for everything to be done. Everything came back negative. So I thought I might have been missed diagnosed. I had such mild ob that sometimes they were just irritation. I got involved with a very nice man 8 months ago and about a week ago I thought I was having a outbreak. I freaked out. The std test came back negative. I didn't tell my bf because there was nothing to tell in the beginning because I thought I was negative. Well I told my bf that I as possibly having a outbreak and was confused and the whole story and he said he cared about me but couldn't deal with it. I didn't find out until the next day that std tests don't test for herpes. I am devastated and heart broken. I don't know if I will trust anyone again. I feel terrible guilt if I gave this to him. I hope that maybe after some time he might see that I didn't mean to break his trust.  Good luck with ur disclosure to ur husband. 
    • Felina88
      I was diagnosed via IGG during routine testing 2 months ago. I've never had a traditional outbreak in the sense that I've never experienced a blister or lesion. I'm about 3 weeks into my first bottle of Valtrex 500mg daily suppressant because my current boyfriend is H negative and I want to decrease transmission risk.  I can't tell if its psychological or physical, but I have been experiencing a constant burning sensation similar to a UTI/yeast infection in terms of pain. I have no idea if this is H related or not, but if it is... fuck, I'd rather have outbreaks a few times a year than this constant burning. What do I do? Help me. My abusive ex gave this to me. He had it, and he lied to me. Didn't take any protective measures. He wanted to trap me or lower my self-esteem or make me less desirable to every man who he was convinced was going to steal me away. Toward the end of the relationship he raped me. I can't have this constant burning reminder. I will die.
    • WilsoInAus
      Yes it is all fine, you cannot autoinnoculate yourself. No need for concerns on that. As mentioned, hundreds of people have been here with the same query but it has not happened to a single person I can recall.
  • Featured