What do you think?

stargazing

I've been doing a lot of research on the signs and symptoms, while I'm waiting for my Friday appointment to get checked. I've been experiencing SOMETHING, but haven't found anything describing what exactly is going on. I was just wondering if anyone here has had symptoms similar to mine... ANY input would be very much appreciated

A couple of weeks ago (could be longer), I noticed a single, small raised circle on my inner labia and hadn't given it much thought at all. It didn't hurt, it didn't grow, or break or anything really. Over the weekend I started feeling really uncomfortable. It was only when I got in the shower that I realized that this bump was now a pea-sized, rounded LUMP. It's a little irritated, but hasn't broken, scabbed or anything. It feels firm & solid and looks like a large pimple.

I had one single bump similar to this in the same area almost exactly 2 years ago, but nothing between now and then. Could this be herpes? Please help!

It might be herpes, but it can also be HPV (warts). It is hard to say...usually (not always) herpes is more of a blistery thing and it does pop...and then it REALLY hurts!

Go to your doctor or to planned parenthood ASAP. Get a culture/test done while you actively have a sore (the only time to test for herpes) as well as a pap smear (if it comes back abnormal, it might be HPV). Don't wait around though, do it ASAP.

Good luck. Hopefully it is neither!

My friend had a bump on her right labia lip where she had shaved and it looked puss filled the the OBGYN said that it was just a pimple or bacteria from shaving it went away ina few days..