Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woo

Help Please!! just diagnosed hsv2 - is quickclear a scam?

4 posts in this topic

Hi hope someone can shed some light on this,. ive just been diagnosed 3 days ago with hsv2. i had two tiny blisters on my upper butt cheek. the doctor told me is hsv2. he has given me valtrex to take one a day as a suppression .

i have been searching everything on the net like a maniac. i found the website about quickclear - of course i ordered a three month supply of capsules - have i just wasted my money on false hope? if i only had such a small outbreak is it possible that this stuff could help me or is it a scam?

please be honest in your response and not a company rep for the said company. regards

is it a scam?

Hi ive noticed 13 people have looked here but nobody has posted whether they have tried it.. if you have genuinely tried it, please let me know. regards

If it is a scam, at least they have an 180 day money back guarantee. Get your money back.

I had posted elsewhere regarding this, but I agree...I would say get your money back if you can. I have never heard of this stuff personally (nor do I know anyone who has used it) So I can't say yay or nay about it.

:(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• dont quit!
    • WilsoInAus
      Yes this will be quite normal for the body developing antibodies. I also suggest stress may be playing a factor here as well as you'll be very concerned at what the future holds. I take it this was a swab, in this case you need to make sure it was correctly typed. What sexual activity did you have in the week before the sores appeared?
    • topher20
      Hello everyone, I was recently diagnosed with HSV2 about 3 days ago and this is my first post. I knew I already had it based on my symptoms so the official diagnosis didn't come as a shock. Although this has been a very difficult time for me I am doing better than some of the stories that I have read on here. I am a sophomore in college so the diagnosis has definitely effected the rest of my time here. Anyway I am having an odd symptom. As of now I am towards the end of my outbreak(9 days later) and my blisters have scabbed over. The odd thing is that last night I had a fever of 101.0 and it was the first fever I had since my original outbreak. Last night i woke up with night sweats and by the morning my temperature was normal at 98.8. Heres where it gets weird.. It is 9:00 pm where i am and now i have another fever of 100.5. Is it normal to have repeated fevers occurring only at night? Im freaking out and a little insight would help. Thank you
    • Lisajd
      They can usually visually diagnose.  But Firstly getting your tests back will clarify. If it is hsv make sure you get a copy and it has been typed as hsv1 or 2. Have you received oral sex? If so it could be hsv1 from that. A blood test takes 12 weeks to show posituve so your bf could have a false negative.  How long have you been with him.  How long after sex did you get symptims. Did you see his results?
    • WilsoInAus
      There was no moderator in chat to do that Lady, might be technical, try again!
    • Lisajd
      Sorry you are having all these issues. Others have said similar things re valtrex and hair loss particularly.  If your immune system us compromised ongoing it will be the cause of your outbreaks.  If you cant take anti virals you will need to look at it holistically.  This includes diet and stress.  Are you able to take st johns wort.  I understand it helps with symptoms but also with depression.  I hope you get some wins.
    • dianeslady1and14
      Thnx alk who replied. Harder now bc I've been kicked frm chat n have no clue why. I'm not one who picks fights or causes problems.
    • WilsoInAus
      Was that the swab or the blood being positive for HSV-1? Do you have an antiviral prescription? Is is 2x400mg tablets a day sort of thing?
    • Abby N
      It came back positive of HSV-1, but in my genital area. 
    • Maybe1day
      He just might deliver on the preventative vaccine. Good for him and everyone else. Glad he stuck with it.
  • Featured