World's Largest Herpes Support Group
woo

Is Quickclear a scam?

MrClean325

I've been on quickclear for roughly 6 months and I'm satisfied with results. I'm doing the 1 year virus elimination program. I don't eat junk food much and I exercise a little. I think this helps. I believe the virus has a fungal host. A little research will clear things up. Diet is an important part of health no matter. All sickness is disease so eat better.

Paul1976

Hi can someone please update this thread and let me know if you have any success with quickclear as it sounds like a good product and just want some advice if its worth trying the 12 month approach to rid the virus!

timberowl

Why didn't anyone reply with their results????

I just started the product today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

icygirl

I haven't posted an update because at one point I thought I was allergic to it. I have many allergies. But I am trying again because it seemed to be helping. I'm just taking half the dosage though. Sorry I couldn't update with more info.

timberowl
I haven't posted an update because at one point I thought I was allergic to it. I have many allergies. But I am trying again because it seemed to be helping. I'm just taking half the dosage though. Sorry I couldn't update with more info.

Quick question. When you say "seemed to be helping" were you OB free or having less OB's?

icygirl

Hi timberowl! I don't get out breaks really....more like pelvic pain and burning. It was getting better before I stopped taking them. I'm starting over. Hoping it works :)

Riv
On 2/19/2009 at 7:30 PM, happyrightnow said:

Hi

Hey there. Have you tried QuickClear ?? I have & I have not had a breakout in 6 months. Just thought I would let you know. I also take L-Lysine.

Hi. just saw this. Are you still taking QuickClear? I wanted to try it as well. Any input would be so wonderful. Thank you.

WilsoInAus
21 minutes ago, Riv said:

Hi. just saw this. Are you still taking QuickClear? I wanted to try it as well. Any input would be so wonderful. Thank you.

Have a look at their blurb as to why this works...

Quickclear is the award winning combination of the seven most important and effective herbs in clearing the genital herpes and cold sores virus, formulated perfectly in a patented advanced delivery system capsule. Quickclear natural herbal ingredients searches out cold sores, HSV1 and the HSV2 herpes virus and clears the fungal host from your system. Guaranteed! After the Quickclear 3 month virus clearing treatment, the integrity of your outbreak sites should be completely restored, and then you may discontinue Quickclear with no future outbreaks.

Fungal host? Says it all!

Quest

The ashwagandha is good for thyroid health. I am not familiar with the rest. That is not a list I would put together!

Riv
On 2/19/2009 at 7:30 PM, happyrightnow said:

Hi

Hey there. Have you tried QuickClear ?? I have & I have not had a breakout in 6 months. Just thought I would let you know. I also take L-Lysine.

Hi, are you still taking QuickClear? Did it stop the outbreaks? Im thinking about trying it. 

Cas9
2 hours ago, Riv said:

Hi, are you still taking QuickClear? Did it stop the outbreaks? Im thinking about trying it. 

What do you think QuickClear will do for you?

Riv
13 hours ago, Cas9 said:

What do you think QuickClear will do for you?

I'm hoping to have lesser outbreaks or have it stop it from showing up. HSV2 never botherrd me before but now for the past year ive been getting way too many outbreaks. 

Cas9
2 hours ago, Riv said:

I'm hoping to have lesser outbreaks or have it stop it from showing up. HSV2 never botherrd me before but now for the past year ive been getting way too many outbreaks. 

No dice my friend. It's a scam. All treatments that purport a cure are scams. What they are doing in real research labs is where the cure lies. A previous poster on this thread posted the following blurb from the company that makes QuickClear:

Quickclear is the award winning combination of the seven most important and effective herbs in clearing the genital herpes and cold sores virus, formulated perfectly in a patented advanced delivery system capsule. Quickclear natural herbal ingredients searches out cold sores, HSV1 and the HSV2 herpes virus and clears the fungal host from your system. Guaranteed! After the Quickclear 3 month virus clearing treatment, the integrity of your outbreak sites should be completely restored, and then you may discontinue Quickclear with no future outbreaks.

Do you see where the company refers to hsv as a fungal host?  LAUGHABLE!!
HSV is not a fungas, it's a VIRUS that resides in specific neurons (depending where you were infected). Because it resides in neurons, your immune system can not destroy it; i.e. your immune system does not enter your nerve cells and kill the virus, nor does it try and rid the virus by killing the neuron. Killing the neuron would be a very BAD thing. So you are stuck with this virus (i.e. the latent virus) in your neurons for a lifetime. From time to time, the latent virus will replicate in the cell and pump out new viral particles to you skin, which results in an OB. But the latent virus remains.

But hope is not lost. The most promising potential for a cure is currently via gene editing. One lab has been successful in destroying a high percentage of the latent virus. They are still not fully there yet but based on what I know it appears they will eventually be successful. However, the entire process will take several years; i.e. they have to resolve the current issues via animal trials, then they need to apply for human trials, then they need to go through 3 phases of human trials, each taking at least a few years. They'll need FDA approval and the funding for all of this.

Riv
On 5/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, Cas9 said:

No dice my friend. It's a scam. All treatments that purport a cure are scams. What they are doing in real research labs is where the cure lies. A previous poster on this thread posted the following blurb from the company that makes QuickClear:

Do you see where the company refers to hsv as a fungal host?  LAUGHABLE!!
HSV is not a fungas, it's a VIRUS that resides in specific neurons (depending where you were infected). Because it resides in neurons, your immune system can not destroy it; i.e. your immune system does not enter your nerve cells and kill the virus, nor does it try and rid the virus by killing the neuron. Killing the neuron would be a very BAD thing. So you are stuck with this virus (i.e. the latent virus) in your neurons for a lifetime. From time to time, the latent virus will replicate in the cell and pump out new viral particles to you skin, which results in an OB. But the latent virus remains.

But hope is not lost. The most promising potential for a cure is currently via gene editing. One lab has been successful in destroying a high percentage of the latent virus. They are still not fully there yet but based on what I know it appears they will eventually be successful. However, the entire process will take several years; i.e. they have to resolve the current issues via animal trials, then they need to apply for human trials, then they need to go through 3 phases of human trials, each taking at least a few years. They'll need FDA approval and the funding for all of this.

Thank you for all this info. I will focus on strengthening my immune system (since i am older) and i read about Wheat Grass helping to lessen o/b and as of now ive been using this ointment, HerpesBlast for the a few weeks now and it healed it quicker and didnt allow the blisters to form and prevented an o/b to occur. So i am very hopefully. 😀

Cas9
23 minutes ago, Riv said:

Thank you for all this info. I will focus on strengthening my immune system (since i am older) and i read about Wheat Grass helping to lessen o/b and as of now ive been using this ointment, HerpesBlast for the a few weeks now and it healed it quicker and didnt allow the blisters to form and prevented an o/b to occur. So i am very hopefully. 😀

How old are you?

Riv
15 hours ago, Cas9 said:

How old are you?

44 and i believe ive had it since 19 from an old boyfriend but didnt know i had it until years after i got married. Been married for almost 20 years.

Cas9
1 hour ago, Riv said:

44 and i believe ive had it since 19 from an old boyfriend but didnt know i had it until years after i got married. Been married for almost 20 years.

I believe the immune system begins to weaken around 50, but you certainly should work on keeping it in tip top condition not matter what age.

Riv
22 hours ago, Cas9 said:

I believe the immune system begins to weaken around 50, but you certainly should work on keeping it in tip top condition not matter what age.

Thank you so much for all your feedback. 😀👍