Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gs43

herpes and epilepsy

3 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me what the relationship between epilepsy and the hsv2 is. I have only been with 1 woman in my life and she has tested negative via blood test for hsv2. I was diagnosed with epilepsy as a child but never given further explaination. Is there any chance my epilepsy and hsv2 which is located on my eyebrow are related. I am trying to figure out how I contracted hsv2 when the only sex partner I ever had does not have it?

There is no relationship between epilepsy and hsv2. There is some information about a possible relationship between it and hsv6 which is another strain of the virus.

Are you sure you have hsv2 and not hsv1? Most people get hsv1 from a kiss from a relative when they are a kid. HSV2 does not like to be around the face but hsv1 does. Do a blood test to make sure what you have.

Come to the "Chat Room", there you will find many nice fellow Herpsters who can offer you their support.

Good luck!

JB

I have epilepsy and no. There is NO relation. They are two different kinds of conditions. One is neurological which affects the brain, and the other affects the nerves in the spine. Absolutely NO relation. I haven't had a seizure in 7 years. And i've been dx'd with HSV2 for only 1 year. Valtrex is KNOWN to cause seizures in some, but I only ever have partial seizures. I haven't had a grand mal in 7 years. Hope this helps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• crazypuglady
      Hi all, I have been taking Valtrex for almost 1 year and am wondering if it has any effect on the body's ability to develop antibodies? I am not in a relationship or intending to start one so would happily deal with outbreaks if it means relief down the track. Has anyone had any experiences or know of any research which indicates Valtrex limits the body's ability to produce antibodies?
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ,,.,..
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ,,.,
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ,,.
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ,,..
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 ..
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583 .
    • TamaraHelen12
      Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Ace After been diagnosed of HERPES 1 and 2 VIRUS in Feb, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Ace in an online research on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I’m truly grateful,i still do not know how it was cure it highly unbelievable it just just too real to be real i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. i advice any one that is living with herpes virus should Contact the Great Dr Ace today, because it has the cure to any Disease Email him on Aceherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call him on +2348056391583
    • fixme1
      I dont know why gsk didnt do a live one. You can tell its all greed that has done it. Only if someone with the money could take on aurx and get the research. Its a shame that we could of vaccinated this years ago but greedy people like gsk probably got it blocked
  • Featured