World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Plt5342

Angry

Plt5342

I can't stop thinking about how the first time I hung out with the person who gave it to me, I'm pretty sure what he did counts as sexual assault. He's quite a bit older than me so him having it doesn't really matter as much, and he's with his ex that he used me to cheat on/rebound who he also gave it to. I'm 99% sure he knew he had it.. when we had sex it was rough enough that I started bleeding and he came inside me... WHY? If you KNOW you have herpes, why... it makes me think he did it on purpose or something. Is that possible? Or was he probably just not thinking about it? I don't know what to do. It hurts because I know he just decided I was vulnerable, young and had mental health issues so he took advantage of that, all to buffer not being with his ex for like 2 days or whatever, or taking some kind of revenge on her, I just don't know what to do.:madd: It seems like grounds for some type of lawsuit but I'm not sure. He has a pretty bad felony history, would that help? Part of me knows he completely victimized me and I deserve some type of retribution. Part of me knows I'm half responsible and just want to move on and forget it.

notgoingtobeashamed

A man in england was jailed for giving a woman herpes knowing he already had it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2027167/Cara-Scott-David-Golding-gave-herpes-want-me.html , as to what you should do, only you can decide that, its a big thing taking someone to court and if you do you need to be sure you have a support network to help you through this, as to you being half responsible, why do you say that?, you didnt know he had herpes, as far as im concerned you have every right to be angry as he took away your choice to decide whether to take the risk of having sex with him

Plt5342

Plus, what constitutes a position of authority? Can that be any organization with a hierarchy