World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
TheRealKirsten

Long Dan Xie Gan Wan

TheRealKirsten

I can only attest to Log Dan Xie Gan Wan working extremely well for near-outbreaks.

I started seeing an acupuncturist a few months ago for other issues and as part of the treatment he gave me Long Dan.

I was taking it for anger issues and anytime I felt my emotions taking over like that, I took it.

Along with that I noticed that all of a sudden I didn't have any more outbreaks, when up until then I had had them very frequently.

I decided to look up the medication in conjunction with herpes and found this most interesting information:

http://www.tcmpage.com/hpgenitalherp.html

I wanted to post this on here in case it can help someone else as well, I have been nothing but astonished by this.

TheRealKirsten

One thing I wanted to add to this - this has really made a big difference with how I feel about outbreaks.

I used to be pretty hopeless about getting them under control, but since I've discovered how well this works it's given me quite a bit of hope

rosalie

My doctor prescribed those for me, too (naturopath). Unfortunately, I didn't notice a difference while taking them.

I really think each person has different biochemistry and something unique will work for everybody.

I have had good luck with taking turmeric powder in water twice a day and drinking reishi mushroom tea (which is YUCK bitter but really helps).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • cubensiis
      Activated charcoal does NOT soubd safe to consume.
    • cubensiis
      I have dmso and applied it to my face and it literay burned the fxxx out of my cheek. Do you water it down? 
    • cubensiis
      Pomegranete seems to work for me so far, neem for a few others!
    • Quest
      I finally found the lady who was using it for her 15 year old daughter. It is on fbook do you have an account? Can you make a fake one? The pictures were amazing. @Divon I found her and you can get her exact instructions if you wish. Up to you. I can add you as a friend put you in the group and lead you to the exact post. (her eyes were affected) you or I can pm each other. let us know when you get an update. 
    • Amethyst
      I am taking the same medication, and I have noticed that on occasion, it does come back, not as horrible as when it first began happening, but like little patches, small areas. I'd just refill my prescription, take as directed, and it'd go away. I took my last pill today, and I have been talking vitamins every day. Did not know about elderberry, I've been taking tumeric, B12, echinacea, vitamin C, lysine, cranberry and anything else that helps promote immune health as well as skin. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.